Infectious diseases are caused by pathogenic micro-organisms, which include viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi. There are some infectious diseases which are transmitted via bites from insects or animals and some which are passed from people to people. Many of these diseases seem to be on the increase and this is a reflection to the impacts of environmental, demographic, social and technological changes in the way we are living today. The general complexity of all the factors which are working together in order to facilitate the transmission of infectious agents is creating a broad spectrum of infectious diseases which are: vaccine preventable, gastrointestinal, sexually transmitted, parasitic, bacterial and vector-borne.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of infectious disease ELISA kits for either routine or even niche infectious disease marker analysis. Some of the key characteristic of our immunoassays include:
- They are reliable, easy to handle and have a short process times.
- Have been evaluated for many different body fluids (serum and plasma).
- Can be used for qualitative and/or quantitative analysis.
- Are calibrated to international reference standard (WHO and NISC).
- Available in various antibody classes (IgG, IgA and IgM).
- Native or recombinant antigen used.