Human tissue transglutaminase Ab IgA ELISA kit is a procedure intended for in-vitro quantitative measurement of IgA class auto-antibodies direct to tissue transglutaminase (tTG, TG2-IgA, anti-tissue transglutaminase, tissue transglutaminase IgA) in human serum and plasma samples. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of 1.0 U/ml.
Tissue transglutaminase which can also referred to as tTG and TG2, is a calcium-dependent enzyme which is 78 kDa and belongs to the γ-glutamyltransferases family. It is a multi-functional enzyme which can catalyse the crosslinking of proteins via epsilon-lysine isopeptide bonds. It has been implicated in a number of different functions which can include apoptosis, extracellular matrix development and wound healing. Tissue transglutaminase is however, best known for its association with celiac disease, this is an illness where dietary gluten consumption can lead to pathological immune responses causing inflammation of the small intestine. tTG is also found to be instrumental in a number of neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer, Huntington and Parkinson diseases. Recent studies have indicated that it may play important role in tumor biology and inflammation.
TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE IGA ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Divisible Microplate: Consisting of 12 modules of 8 wells, recombinant tTG antibodies bound to microwells.
- Calibrators (A-F): Concentration 0, 5, 10, 25, 75, 200 U/ml, made up from tissue transglutaminase antibody.
- Controls Positive and Control Negative: Containing tissue transglutaminase antibody.
- Sample Buffer P (5x).
- Enzyme Conjugate: Contains anti-human IgA antibodies, HRP labelled.
- TMB Substrate.
- Stop Solution: Contains acid.
- Wash Buffer (50x Concentrated).
- Instruction Manual.
- Certificate of Analysis.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of tissue transglutaminase IgA autoantibodies (tissue transglutaminase Ab IgA, tTG IgA, TG2 IgA) using current tissue transglutaminase IgA ELISA kit was 1.0 U/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 5.0 – 200.0 U/ml.
– Tissue Transglutaminase IgA (TG2-IgA): ELISA
– Measuring Range: 0 – 200 U/ml
– Expected Values: Cut-off 10 U/ml.
– Results Interpretation: Negative <10 U/ml, Positive ≥ 10 U/ml.
– Limit Of Detection (LOD): Functional sensitivity was 1 U/ml.
– Linearity: 94 – 105%
– Intra Assay: 4.4 – 10.4%
– Inter Assay: 10.6 – 13.7%
– Interference: None.
– Clinical Diagnosis: Sensitivity (100.0%), Specificity (97.8%), Overall agreement (98.4%).
- IgA anti-tissue transglutaminase: setting the stage for coeliac disease screening. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. (2001) 13 (6): 635-7. Review. Schuppan D. and Hahn E.G.
- Overview of biomarkers for diagnosis and monitoring of celiac disease. Adv Clin Chem. (2015) 68: 1-55. Review. Brusca I.
- Anti-tissue transglutaminase antibodies and their role in the investigation of coeliac disease. Ann Clin Biochem. (2006) 43 (Pt 2): 105-17. Review. Hill P.G. and McMillan S.A.
- Full Name: Tissue Transglutaminase Ab IgA ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Serum, Plasma
- Sensitivity: 1.0 U/ml