Human tissue transglutaminase Ab IgG ELISA kit can be used for determining in-vitro quantitative levels of IgG class auto-antibodies to tissue transglutaminase (anti-tissue transglutaminase, tissue transglutaminase antibody IgG, TG2-IgG, tTG) in human serum or plasma. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of 1.0 U/ml.
TG2 or tTG which is short for tissue transglutaminase is a member of the γ-glutamyltransferases family and is a 78 kDa, calcium-dependent enzyme. It is vital for many functions such as wound healing, extracellular matrix development and apoptosis. tTG is multifunctional and is responsible for catalysing the cross linking of proteins through epsilon-lysine isopeptide bonds.
It has been associated with celiac disease, which is caused by dietary consumption of gluten and this can lead to a number of different pathological immune responses. Tissue transglutaminase is fundamental in processes such as inflammation and tumor biology, it is also found in many neurodegenerative disorders for example Parkinson, Alzheimer and Huntington diseases.
TISSUE TRANSGLUTAMINASE IGG AB ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Divisible Microplate: Consisting of 12 modules of 8 wells, recombinant tTG antibodies bound to microwells.
- Calibrators (A-F): Concentration 0-200 U/ml, made up from tissue transglutaminase antibody.
- Controls Positive and Control Negative: Containing human tissue transglutaminase antibody.
- Sample Buffer (5x).
- Enzyme Conjugate: Contains anti-human IgG antibodies, HRP labelled.
- TMB Substrate.
- Stop Solution: Contains acid.
- Wash Buffer (50x Concentrated).
- Instruction Manual.
- Certificate of Analysis.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of human tissue transglutaminase Ab IgG (tTG, TG2-IgG, anti-tissue transglutaminase IgG) using current tissue transglutaminase antibody IgG ELISA kit was 1.0 U/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 5.0 – 200.0 U/ml.
– Tissue Transglutaminase IgG (TG2-IgG): ELISA
– Limit Of Detection (LOD): 1 U/ml.
– Measuring Range: 0 – 200 U/ml
– Results Interpretation: Negative <10 U/ml, Positive ≥ 10 U/ml.
– Expected Values: Cut-off 10 U/ml.
– Interference: None.
– Intra Assay: 6.1 – 6.7%
– Inter Assay: 8.8 – 10.9%
– Linearity: 93 – 108%
– Clinical Diagnosis: Sensitivity (72.1%), Specificity (100.0%), Overall agreement (91.0%).
- Role of human-tissue transglutaminase IgG and anti-gliadin IgG antibodies in the diagnosis of coeliac disease in patients with selective immunoglobulin A deficiency. Dig Liver Dis. (2004) 36 (11): 730-4. Lenhardt A., et al.
- IgG anti-tTG responses in different autoimmune conditions differ in their epitope targets and subclass usage. Mol Immunol. (2015) 67 (2 Pt B): 369-76. Comerford R., et al.
- A rare case of Addison’s disease, hepatitis, thyreoiditis, positive IgG anti-tissue transglutaminase antibodies and partial IgA deficiency. Cent Eur J Immunol. (2016) 41 (2): 217-20. Baleva M.P., et al.
- Full Name: Tissue Transglutaminase Ab IgG ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum
- Sensitivity: 1.0 U/ml