Full Name: Mouse IL-10 ELISA Kit (Interleukin-10)
Sample Type: Tissue Homogenates, Biological Fluids, Plasma, Serum
Sensitivity: 9.375 pg/ml
Interleukin-10 (IL-10) also known human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF). It is an anti-inflammatory cytokine that is made up of a homodimer structure where each subunit is 178 amino acids in length. The IL10 gene is located on chromosome 1 and it contains 5 exons. It is mainly produced by mainly monocytes, Lymphocytes, T cells and B cells. It also has common structural domains as seen in many cytokines such as interleukin 1 receptor binding site.
IL-10 suppresses the production of Th1 cytokines, MHC class II antigens and co-stimulatory molecules on macrophages. It also improves B cell survival, proliferation and antibody production. It can inhibit NF-B activity and is implicated in the control of the JAK-STAT signalling pathway. IL-10 suppresses the production of Th1 cytokines, MHC class II antigens and co-stimulatory molecules on macrophages, enhances B cell survival, proliferation and antibody production.
Knockout studies in mice suggested the function of this cytokine as an essential immunoregulator in the intestinal tract and in patients with Crohn’s disease react favourably towards treatment with recombinant interleukin-10-producing bacteria, demonstrating the importance of IL-10 for counteracting the hyperactive immune response in the human body.
Mouse IL-10 ELISA kit is intended for measuring concentration of interleukin-10 (IL-10, IL10, IL-10A, CSIF, TGIF) using mouse plasma, tissue homogenates, other biological fluids and serum samples.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti IL-10 antibody.
- Standards: Lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
For this mouse IL-10 ELISA kit it is recommended that a standard curve is generated for each assay carried out.
Standard Curve: 0, 15.625, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1000 pg/ml.
Sensitivity: 9.375 pg/ml
Range: 15.625 – 1000 pg/ml
Application: Research Use Only.
– Specificity: Highly specific for IL10, no cross reactivity or interference between IL10 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (86 – 103%), EDTA Plasma (86 – 105%), Heparin Plasma (88 – 103%).
– Linearity: Serum (88 – 105%), EDTA Plasma (89 – 104%), Heparin Plasma (89 – 103%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- Interleukin-10 does not modulate clopidogrel platelet response in mice. J Thromb Haemost. (2016) 14 (3): 596-605. Yin Q., et al.
- Cytokine reporter mice: the special case of IL-10. Scand J Immunol. (2012) 75 (6): 553-67. Bouabe H.
- Loss of IL-10_decreases mouse postpubertal mammary gland development in the absence of inflammation. Immunol Invest. (2012) 41 (5): 521-37. Masso-Welch P.A., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields