Human MMP-14 ELISA kit can be used for measuring in vitro quantitative amounts of matrix metalloproteinase-14 (MMP14, MMP-14) in human serum, cell culture supernatant, plasma, other biological fluids and cell lysates. This assay has a minimum sensitivity limit of 18.75 pg/ml.
Matrix metalloproteinase-14 (MMP-14) are fund to be located in the; kidney, intestine, spleen, placenta, ovary and prostate. There has also be indication that elevated levels have been observed in area where there is wound healing occurring.
MMP-14 is important in the processes of enhanced cell migration and remodelling of extracellular matrix. It also can indirectly affect the cleavage process of growth factors and cytokines by directly activating pro-MMP13 and pro-MMP2. However, this function is abolished by proteolytic degradation or by TIMPs (TIMP-2,-3 and -4). The diseases which have been associated with this protein include; Nodulosis, Multicentric Osteolysis, Arthropathy and Arthropathy.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with MMP-14
- Standards: Lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of matrix metalloproteinase-14 (MMP-14, MMP14) using current MMP-14 ELISA kit was 18.75 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 31.25 – 2000 pg/ml.
- Evaluation of some newer matrix metalloproteinases. Ann N Y Acad Sci. (1999) 878: 25-39. Review. Murphy G., et al.
- MMP-14 in skeletal muscle repair. J Muscle Res Cell Motil. (2015) 36 (3): 215-25. Review. Snyman C. and Niesler C.U.
- Mechanism-based profiling of MMPs. Methods Mol Biol. (2010) 622: 471-87. Review. Fisher J.F. and Mobashery S.
- Matrix metalloproteinase 14 modulates signal transduction and angiogenesis in the cornea. Surv Ophthalmol. (2016) 61 (4): 478-97. Review. Chang J.H., et al.
- Full Name: MMP-14 ELISA Kit (Matrix Metalloproteinase-14)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Other Biological Fluids, Plasma, Cell Lysates, Serum, Cell Culture Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 18.75 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields