Human MMP-10 ELISA kit is a method intended for analysing in vitro quantitative levels of matrix metalloproteinase-10 (MMP-10, MMP10, transin-2, stromelysin-2) in human plasma, cell lysates, serum, other biological fluids and cell culture supernatant. This assay has a minimum sensitivity limit of 46.875 pg/ml.
Matrix metalloproteinase-10 (MMP10, stromelysin-2, MMP-10 or transin-2) is found to degrade a wide rand of substances such as collagen (III, IV, V), elastin, aggrecan, gelatin, laminin, cartilage proteoglycan and fibronectin. It is expressed in T cells, keratinocytes, menstrual endometrium and some tumor samples. It has also been associated with cancer stem cell metastasis and vitality.
MMP-10 protein can separated into four distinct domains: a catalytic domain with a zinc binding site, short linker region, carboxyl terminal hemopexin-like domain and a pro-domain which is cleaved upon activation.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with MMP-10.
- Standards: Lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of human matrix metalloproteinase-10 (MMP10, MMP-10, stromelysin-2, transin-2) using current MMP-10 ELISA kit was 46.875 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 78.125 – 5000 pg/ml.
- Interplay of extracellular matrix and leukocytes in lung inflammation. Cell Immunol. (2017) 312: 1-14. Review. Wight T.N., et al.
- Matrix metalloproteinases as therapeutic targets for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. (2015) 53 (5): 585-600. Review. Craig V.J., et al.
- Metalloproteinases and atherothrombosis: MMP-10 mediates vascular remodeling promoted by inflammatory stimuli. Front Biosci. (2008) 13: 2916-21. Review. Rodriguez JA, et al.
- Extracellular matrix mediates a molecular balance between vascular morphogenesis and regression. Curr Opin Hematol. (2008) 15 (3): 197-203. Review. Davis G.E. and Senger D.R.
- Full Name: MMP-10 ELISA Kit (Matrix Metalloproteinase-10)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Cell Lysates, Serum, Other Biological Fluids, Cell Culture Supernatant, Plasma
- Sensitivity: 46.875 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields