Human L-selectin ELISA kit is intended for measuring in vitro quantitative amounts of L-selectin (CD62L) in human serum, tissue homogenates, other biological fluids and plasma. This assay has a minimum sensitivity limit of 46.875 pg/ml.
L-selectin (also referred to as CD62L) is found predominately on lymphocytes, it has a main function of a homing receptor and aiding lymphocytes to enter into secondary lymphoid tissues through the high endothelial venules. The molecule itself is made up of many domains which include one homologous to EGF, one to lectins and two consensus repeat units which are present in C3/C4 binding proteins.
L-selectin receptor is mostly located on the cell surface of T cells and also can be found in human embryo trophoblasts before the implantation stage into the uterus. There is also high expression present in bone marrow progenitor cells and this has been used as a good indicator of cells that are committed to undergoing lymphoid differentiation.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti CD62L antibody.
- Standards: Concentrations 0, 78.125, 156.25, 312.5, 625, 1250, 2500, 5000 pg/ml, made up from lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of CD62L (L-selectin) using current CD62L ELISA kit was 46.875 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 78.125 – 5,000 pg/ml.
– Specificity: Highly specific for CD62L, no cross reactivity or interference between CD62L and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (85 – 100%), EDTA Plasma (93 – 101%), Heparin Plasma (91 – 105%).
– Linearity: Serum (88 – 102%), EDTA Plasma (82 – 100%), Heparin Plasma (83 – 97%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- Ligands for L-selectin: homing, inflammation, and beyond. Annu Rev Immunol. (2004) 22: 129-56. Review. Rosen S.D.
- Cell adhesion molecules in human embryo implantation. Sheng Li Xue Bao. (2012) 64 (3): 247-58. Review. Fukuda M.N. and Sugihara K.
- Selectins: initiators of leucocyte adhesion and signalling at the vascular wall. Cardiovasc Res. (2015) 107 (3): 331-9. Review. McEver R.P.
- CD62L (L-selectin). J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. (2002) 16 (2): 144-6. Review. Nicholson I.C.
- Full Name: L-Selectin ELISA Kit (CD62L)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Plasma, Other Biological Fluids, Serum, Tissue Homogenates
- Sensitivity: 46.875 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields