Human IL-15 ELISA kit is intended for measuring in vitro quantitative concentrations of interleukin-15 (IL-15) in human tissue homogenates, plasma (EDTA, heparin), biological fluids and serum. This assay has a minimum detection limit of 9.375 pg/ml.
Interleukin-15 (IL-15), at maturity is able to reach 114 amino acid residues and is a modest 14-15 kDa glycoprotein that can be produced by dendritic and monocyte cells. At present the structure has not been determined, however, it has been predicted to be similar to IL-2 and other members of this family. It is known to display approximately 97% and 73% amino acid sequence identity with simian and mouse, respectively. The biological activities are very comparable to IL-2 such as being able to induce the proliferation of activated CD4+, CD8+, CD4+CD8+, CD4-CD8- and dendritic epidermal T cells.
IL-15 affects non-lymphoid tissues such as; brain, muscle, mast cells and microglia. In combination with recombinant CD40L, it is a potent inducer of; polyclonal IgA, IgG1 and IgM secretion, but it is unable to induce the production of IgE or IgG4. It is used for therapy with the combination of classic immunosuppression therapy it could be beneficial in the prevention or treatment of acute and especially chronic, allograft rejection.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti-human IL-15 antibody.
- Standards: Concentrations 0, 15.625, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1000 pg/ml.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of interleukin-15 (IL-15) using this IL-15 ELISA kit was approximately 9.375 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 15.625 – 1,000 pg/ml.
– Specificity: Highly specific for IL-15, no cross reactivity or interference between IL-15 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (85 – 103%), EDTA Plasma (85 – 102%), Heparin Plasma (89 – 103%).
– Linearity: Serum (86 – 90%), EDTA Plasma (82 – 99%), Heparin Plasma (82 – 95%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- IL15 and T-cell Stemness in T-cell-Based Cancer Immunotherapy. Cancer Res. (2015) 75 (24): 5187-93. Review. Pilipow K., et al.
- Interleukin-15: new kid on the block for antitumor combination therapy. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. (2015) 26 (1): 15-24. Van den Bergh J.M., et al.
- IL-15 functions as a danger signal to regulate tissue-resident T cells and tissue destruction. Nat Rev Immunol. (2015) 15 (12): 771-83. Review. Jabri B. and Abadie V.
- The role of inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines in the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis. Mediators Inflamm. (2014) 2014: 561459. Review. Wojdasiewicz P., et al.
- Therapeutic potential of IL15 in rheumatoid arthritis. Hum Immunol. (2015) 76 (11): 812-8. Review. Yang X.K., et al.
- Full Name: IL-15 ELISA Kit (Interleukin-15)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Biological Fluids, Plasma (Heparin, EDTA), Serum, Tissue Homogenates
- Sensitivity: 9.375 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields