CXCL9 ELISA kit is intended for detecting in vitro quantitative amounts of chemokine C-X-C motif ligand 9 (CXCL9, MIG, monokine induced by gamma interferon) in human tissue homogenates, plasma, biological fluids and serum. This assay has a minimum detection limit of 18.75 pg/ml.
Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9 (CXCL9) which can also be called monokine induced by gamma interferon (MIG), belongs to a family of cytokines which are known as CXC chemokines. MIG family is closely related with CXCL10 and CXCL11 chemokines, both of these are located very close to the gene on chromosome 4. It is induced by IFNγ and is mainly secreted by macrophages, the main roles of CXCL9 are in inflammation by its binding to a receptor that can be selectively expressed in activated T-lymphocytes and to recruit leukocytes to sites intended for infections. These properties makes it a critical mediator of T-lymphocyte migration during T-cell dependent immune responses.
Similar to IP-10, MIG has the ability to bind to the chemokine receptor CXCR3 in TH1 immune reactions and can also exhibit inhibitory functions in neovascularisation. This has led to the belief that it may play vital functions in the mediation of cell recruitment and activation which is necessary for repairing damaged tissue and inflammation.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti-human CXCL9 antibody.
- Standards: Concentrations 0, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000 pg/ml, made up from lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-Labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of chemokine C-X-C motif ligand 9 (CXCL9, monokine induced by gamma interferon, MIG) using current CXCL9 ELISA kit was approximately 18.75 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 31.25 – 2000 pg/ml.
– Specificity: Highly specific for CXCL9, no cross reactivity or interference between CXCL9 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (86 – 105%), EDTA Plasma (93 – 101%), Heparin Plasma (87 – 100%).
– Linearity: Serum (88 – 96%), EDTA Plasma (83 – 91%), Heparin Plasma (80 – 99%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- Mig and IP-10: CXC chemokines that target lymphocytes. J Leukoc Biol. (1997) 61 (3): 246-57. Review. Farber J.M.
- The CXC chemokines IP-10 and Mig are essential in host defense following infection with a neurotropic coronavirus. Adv Exp Med Biol. (2001) 494: 323-7. Review. Liu M.T., et al.
- Role of autophagy in monokine induced by interferon γ (Mig) production during adenovirus-hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatogastroenterology. (2012) 59 (116): 1245-50. Xia Y., et al.
- Human eosinophils produce the T cell-attracting chemokines MIG and IP-10 upon stimulation with IFN-gamma. J Leukoc Biol. (2004) 76 (3): 685-91. Dajotoy T., et al.
- Full Name: CXCL9 ELISA Kit (MIG)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Tissue Homogenates, Biological Fluids, Serum, Plasma
- Sensitivity: 18.75 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields