CCL17 ELISA kit is procedure for measuring in vitro quantitative concentrations of CCL17 (TARC) in human serum, tissue homogenates, plasma and other biological fluids. This assay has a minimum detection limit of 18.75 pg/ml.
Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 17 (CCL17) which is also commonly known as thymus and activation regulated chemokine (TARC), is a cytokine which is part of the CC chemokine family. The gene can be found located on chromosome 16, along with two other chemokines known as CX3CL and CCL22.
CCL17 has the ability to bind and induce specific chemotaxis activity within T cells and it carries this function out by interacting with the CCR4 receptor. It is expressed constitutively in the thymus, but only transiently in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. One of the main function is the promotion of Th2 cell recruitment to sites of inflammation and in inducing platelet degranulation and aggregation.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti-human CCL17 antibody.
- Standards: Concentrations 0, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000 pg/ml, made up from lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-Labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of CCL17 (TARC) using this CCL17 ELISA kit was approximately 18.75 pg/ml. The dynamic assay range for this kit is 31.25 – 2,000 pg/ml.
– CCL17 (TARC): ELISA
– Specificity: Highly specific for CCL17, no cross reactivity or interference between CCL17 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (89 – 104%), EDTA Plasma (96 – 103%), Heparin Plasma (90 – 104%).
– Linearity: Serum (88 – 100%), EDTA Plasma (86 – 101%), Heparin Plasma (81 – 96%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand (CXCL)10 in autoimmune diseases. Autoimmun Rev. (2014) 13 (3): 272-80. Review. Antonelli A., et al.
- CCR4 as a novel molecular target for immunotherapy of cancer. Cancer Sci. (2006) 97 (11): 1139-46. Review. Ishida T. and Ueda R.
- The biological environment of Hodgkin’s lymphoma and the role of the chemokine CCL17/TARC. Prague Med Rep. (2009) 110 (1): 35-41. Review. Hnátková M., et al.
- Thymus and activation regulated chemokine (TARC)/CCL17 and skin diseases. J Dermatol Sci. (2006) 43 (2): 75-84. Review. Saeki H. and Tamaki K.
- Cytokines and chemoattractants in allergic inflammation. Mol Immunol. (2002) 38 (12-13): 881-5. Review. Romagnani S.
- Full Name: CCL17 ELISA Kit (TARC)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Serum , Plasma, Biological Fluids, Tissue Homogenates
- Sensitivity: 18.75 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields