CXCL10 ELISA kit is a method designed for determining in vitro quantitative concentrations of CXCL10 (C-X-C motif chemokine 10, IP-10, interferon gamma-induced protein 10) in serum, tissue homogenates, serum and other biological fluids. This assay has a minimum detection limit of 4.688 pg/ml.
CXCL10, sometimes referred to as IP-10, is a negative chemokine with a glutamic acid-leucine-arginine motif that shares structural and functional similarities with MIG (CXCL9) and ITAC (CXCL11). It is 8.7 kDa protein that in humans is encoded by the CXCL10 gene and can elicits its effects by binding to the cell surface chemokine receptor CXCR3.
Monocyte, natural killer, and T-cell migration are all induced by IP-10, which also controls T-cell and bone marrow progenitor maturation, modifies adhesion molecule expression and inhibits angiogenesis. Many cells respond to interferon and LPS by generating CXCL10. It can binds to the CXCR3 receptor, which it shares with MIG and ITAC and then chemoattracts CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, NK and NKT cells. CXCL9, CXCL10 and CXCL11 are biomarkers for the development of heart failure and left ventricular dysfunction. This indicates an underlining pathophysiological relation between the development of adverse cardiac remodelling and the levels of these chemokines.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti-human CXCL10 antibody.
- Standards: Concentrations 0, 7.812, 15.625, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500 pg/ml, made up from lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-Labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of C-X-C motif chemokine 10 (CXCL10, interferon gamma-induced protein 10, IP-10) using current CXCL10 ELISA kit was approximately 4.688 ng/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 7.813 – 500 pg/ml.
– Specificity: Highly specific for CXCL10, no cross reactivity or interference between CXCL10 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (91 – 102%), EDTA Plasma (90 – 105%), Heparin Plasma (89 – 97%).
– Linearity: Serum (88 – 102%), EDTA Plasma (85 – 100%), Heparin Plasma (82 – 95%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- The immunobiology of interferon-gamma inducible protein 10 kD (IP-10): a novel, pleiotropic member of the C-X-C chemokine superfamily. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. (1997) 8 (3): 207-19. Review. Neville L.F., et al.
- CXCL10/IP-10 in infectious diseases pathogenesis and potential therapeutic implications. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. (2011) 22 (3): 121-30. Review. Liu M., et al.
- IP-10 in autoimmune thyroiditis. Horm Metab Res. (2014) 46 (9): 597-602. Review. Ruffilli I., et al.
- CXCL10: a candidate biomarker in transplantation. Clin Chim Acta. (2012) 413 (17-18): 1364-73. Review. Romagnani P. and Crescioli C.
- Full Name: CXCL10 ELISA Kit (IP-10)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Serum, Biological Fluids, Tissue Homogenates, Plasma
- Sensitivity: 4.688 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields