Human caspase 10 ELISA kit can be used for analysing in vitro quantitative levels of caspase-10 (CASP10) in human plasma, serum, biological fluids and tissue homogenates. This assay has a minimum sensitivity limit of 0.094 ng/ml.
Caspase 10 (CASP-10, CASP10) is part of the cysteine-aspartic acid protease family, a death effector domain (DED) containing caspase that has vital roles as an initiator in TNF/Fas induced apoptosis. Presently, there have be four isoforms which have been discovered to date caspase-10a (Mch4), caspase-10b (FLICE2), caspase-10c and caspase-10d. All of these are found to contain the same pro-domain but differ in the mature large and small subdomains.
The sequential activation of caspases is an important part in the execution-phase of cell apoptosis. This protein has the ability to activate and cleave caspases 3 and 7, and the protein itself can be processes by caspase 8 in order to initiate a caspase cascade which ultimately leads to apoptosis. There are many publications indicating that caspase 10 has the ability to interact with caspase 8, Fas receptor, CFLAR, FADD, TNFRSF10B and TNFRSF1A. Apoptosis defects have be associated with mutations in this gene for example in type II autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome.
CASPASE 10 ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti CASP10 antibody.
- Standards: Concentrations 0, 0.156, 0.312, 0.625, 1.25, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0 ng/ml, made up from lyophilized recombinant human CASP10.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled CASP10 Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
Minimum detection limits of a caspase-10 (CASP10) using this human caspase 10 ELISA kit was 0.094 ng/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 0.156 – 10.0 ng/ml.
– Caspase-10 (CASP10): ELISA
– Specificity: Highly specific for CASP10, no cross reactivity or interference between CASP10 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (86 – 105%), EDTA Plasma (87 – 105%), Heparin Plasma (90 – 102%).
– Linearity: Serum (86 – 95%), EDTA Plasma (89 – 101%), Heparin Plasma (81 – 93%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- Caspases: the executioners of apoptosis. Biochem J. (1997) 326 (Pt 1): 1-16. Review. Cohen G.M.
- Role of CASP-10 gene polymorphisms in cancer susceptibility: a HuGE review and meta-analysis. Genet Mol Res. (2012) 11 (4): 3998-4007. Review. Yan S., et al.
- Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. (2004) 4 (6): 497-503. Review. Oliveira J.B. and Fleisher T.
- Initiator caspases in apoptosis signaling pathways. Apoptosis. (2002) 7 (4): 313-9. Review. Chen M. and Wang J.
- Genetic disorders of programmed cell death in the immune system. Annu Rev Immunol. (2006) 24: 321-52. Review. Bidère N., et al.
- Full Name: Caspase 10 (CASP10) ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Plasma, Biological Fluids, Serum, Tissue Homogenates
- Sensitivity: 0.094 ng/ml