Mouse ANGPTL3 ELISA kit is designed for analysing quantitative amounts of angiopoietin-like 3 (ANGPTL3) in mouse serum, cell culture media and plasma samples. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.04 ng/ml.
Angiopoietin-like 3 (ANGPTL3) is a protein that belongs to the angiopoietin-like family of secreted factors which is expressed mainly in the liver. It contains the standard characteristic structure that can be found in angiopoietins, a C-terminal fibrinogen (FBN)-like domain, N-terminal coiled-coil domain and a signal peptide. Some of the functions of ANGPTL3 include acting as a dual inhibitor of endothelial lipase (EL) and lipoprotein lipase (LPL), in order to increase the levels of HDL cholesterol and plasma triglyceride in rodents. It has been found to play a major role in promoting the uptake of circulating triglycerides into white adipose tissue during the fed state.
MOUSE ANGPTL3 ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-Mouse angiopoietin-like 3 (ANGPTL3).
- Labeled Antibody (30x Conc.).
- Standard: Recombinant Mouse angiopoietin-like 3.
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labeled Antibody.
- TMB Chromogen.
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer Concentrated.
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of angiopoietin-like 3 using current mouse ANGPTL3 ELISA kit was approximately 0.04 ng/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 0.31 – 20.0 ng/ml.
– Mouse ANGPTL3: ELISA
– Titer Assay: 90.4 – 126.5%
– Added Recovery Assay: 99.2 – 109.9%
– Intra – Assay: 3.6 – 6.6%
– Inter – Assay: 6.5 – 7.0%
– Sensitivity: 0.04 ng/mL
- Genetics and regulation of angiopoietin-like proteins 3 and 4. Curr Opin Lipidol. (2006) 17 (2): 152-6. Review. Li C.
- Angptl3 regulates lipid metabolism in mice. Nat Genet. (2002) 30 (2): 151-7. Koishi R., et al.
- Identification of a mammalian angiopoietin-related protein expressed specifically in liver. Genomics. (1999) 62 (3): 477-82. Conklin D., et al.
- Furin is the primary in vivo convertase of angiopoietin-like 3 and endothelial lipase in hepatocytes. J Biol Chem. (2013) 288 (37): 26410-8. Essalmani R., et al.
- Different relationship between ANGPTL3 and HDL components in female non-diabetic subjects and type-2 diabetic patients. Cardiovasc Diabetol. (2016) 15 (1): 132. Zhao D., et al.
- Full Name: Angiopoietin-Like 3 (ANGPTL3) ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum, Cell Culture Media
- Sensitivity: 0.04 ng/ml