Full Name: SRSF3 ELISA Kit (Serine/Arginine-Rich Splicing Factor 3)
Sample Type: Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Serum, Biological Fluids
Sensitivity: 0.094 ng/ml
SRSF3, also referred to as SRp20 is a protein that belongs to a family of splicing factors known as serine/arginine (SR) proteins. Its primary role is, in the removal of introns from pre mRNA which is a step in producing mature mRNAs that are ready for translation. SRSF3 is expressed widely. Plays a role in regulating the alternative splicing of numerous genes.
As its name suggests SRSF3 contains regions in serine and arginine amino acid repeats. These regions enable it to interact with proteins and RNA molecules facilitating the assembly of the machinery required for splicing. SRSF3 functions on during splice site selection by binding to exon splicing enhancers on pre mRNA. It recruits components like snRNPs from the spliceosome to catalyze the removal of introns and join exons together.
The activity of SRSF3 directly influences splicing patterns, which determine which combinations of exons are included in the mRNA produced from a single gene. This process allows for diversification within the proteome by generating transcripts with sets of exons. In a cell type specific manner SRSF3 promotes either inclusion or skipping of exons during splicing. It has roles, in regulating genes involved in apoptosis, cell cycle control and maintaining stability. Dysregulation can disrupt splicing programs.
Human SRSF3 ELISA kit can measure concentrations of Serine/arginine-rich splicing factor 3 (SRP20, serine-rich 3, SRSF3) present is plasma, serum, biological fluids or tissue homogenate samples.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti- SRSF3 antibody.
- Standards: Lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
For this SRSF3 ELISA kit it is recommended that a standard curve is generated for each assay carried out.
Standard Curve: 0, 0.156, 0.312, 0.625, 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10 ng/ml.
Sensitivity: 0.094 ng/ml
Range: 0.156 – 10 ng/ml
Principle: Sandwich, Double Antibody
Application: Research Use Only.
– Specificity: Highly specific for SRSF3, no cross reactivity or interference between SRSF3 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (85 – 105%), EDTA Plasma (87 – 104%), Heparin Plasma (85 – 101%).
– Linearity: Serum (85 – 101%), EDTA Plasma (83 – 98%), Heparin Plasma (88 – 99%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%
- SRSF3: Newly discovered functions and roles in human health and diseases. Eur J Cell Biol. (2020) 99 (6): 151099. More D.A. and Kumar A.
- SRSF3-Regulated RNA Alternative Splicing Promotes Glioblastoma Tumorigenicity by Affecting Multiple Cellular Processes. Cancer Res. (2019) 79 (20): 5288-5301. Song X., et al.
- B7-H3 is spliced by SRSF3 in colorectal cancer. Cancer Immunol Immunother. (2021) 70 (2): 311-321. Zhang C., et al.
- SRSF3-mediated regulation of N6-methyladenosine modification-related lncRNA ANRIL splicing promotes resistance of pancreatic cancer to gemcitabine. Cell Rep. (2022) 39 (6): 110813. Wang Z.W., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields