Human PLGF ELISA kit is a reliable quantitative procedure for measuring placenta growth factor (PGF, PLGF, PIGF) in human serum samples. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of < 1.062 pg/ml.
Placenta growth factor (PGF, PLGF) plays a critical role in the development of a healthy fetus. It helps to regulate blood flow from the mother to the baby, provides nutrients and is involved in the development of vital organs (like the heart, lungs and brain). It is essential for normal fetal growth and health, its role cannot be overstated. It is a 149 amino acid peptide that works to regulate the growth and differentiation of placental cells and tissues during pregnancy.
PLGF can be potentially used to treat various conditions related to placental dysfunction or other tissue-related diseases. With further research into the molecular mechanisms this new therapeutic approach could significantly improve outcomes for patients suffering from these conditions.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Microtiterwells 12×8 (break apart) strips: Wells coated with anti-PLGF antibody (monoclonal).
- Zero Standard: Concentration: 0 pg/ml.
- Standards (1-5): Concentrations: 25, 50, 125, 500, 1000 pg/ml.
- Control Low and Control High.
- Assay Buffer.
- Enzyme Conjugate: Biotinylated goat-anti-human placenta growth factor antibody.
- Enzyme Complex: Streptavidin horseradish Peroxidase.
- Substrate Solution: Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB).
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Solution (40x Concentrated).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of placenta growth factor (PGF) using this PLGF ELISA kit was approximately < 1.062 pg/ml. The dynamic assay range for this ELISA is 25 – 1000.0 pg/ml.
– Assay Dynamic Range: 1.06 ‒ 1000.0 pg/mL.
– Specificity (Cross Reactivity): rhVEGF/PLGF (> 20%), rhFLT, rhVEGF and rhPDGF (> 7%) was detected.
– Analytical Sensitivity: < 1.062 ng/mL
– Intra-Assay Variability: 1.7 – 2.8%
– Inter-Assay Variability: 4.1 – 7.0%
– Recovery: 87.0 – 105.5%
– Linearity: 88.1 – 109.9%
- Soluble Flt-1 and PlGF: new markers of early pregnancy loss? PLoS One. (2011) 6 (3): e18041. Muttukrishna S., et al.
- Thyroid carcinoma cells produce PLGF to enhance metastasis. Tumour Biol. (2015) 36 (11): 8601-7. He J., Shen N. and Huang X.
- Placental growth factor and pre-eclampsia. .J Hum Hypertens. (2017) 31 (12): 782-786. Review. Chau K et al.
- PlGF blockade does not inhibit angiogenesis during primary tumor growth. Cell. (2010) 141 (1): 166-77. Bais C., et al.
- Full Name: PLGF ELISA Kit (Placenta Growth Factor)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Serum
- Sensitivity: < 1.062 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields