Full Name: Mouse MIP-2 ELISA Kit (Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 2)
Sample Type: Plasma, Serum, Cell Culture Supernatant
Sensitivity: 0.36 pg/ml
Macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP-2, IL-8, MIP2, GRO-beta), is a (C-X-C motif) ligand 2 (CXCL2), this is a small cytokine which is secreted at the sites of inflammation by neutrophils and monocytes. In order to assist their migration to the lungs, it causes macrophages to differentiate into immature dendritic cells in the spleen. It displays proangiogenic effects on endothelial cells which play a role in tumor development.
Target cells’ CCR1, CCR2, CCR3, and CXCR1/xer/CXCR4 receptors are where MIP-2 binds to exert its effects. resulting in the attraction of macrophages, T lymphocytes and mast cells, all of which have the ability to generate cytokines and chemokines that can activate other cells. It can also bind to CD23 on B cells, leading to immune cell activation and enhancing antibody production. MIP-2 is an important mediator of the acute phase inflammatory response. It plays an essential role in the recruitment of neutrophils and monocytes to sites of inflammation. Its effects are amplified during chronic inflammation such as that seen with persistent airway infections, where it increases permeability of the airway to allow inflammation to spread.
MIP-2 acts as a chemoattractant for hematopoietic and leukocyte cells via interacting to the CXCR2 chemokine receptor. The cxcl2 gene is localised on the human chromosome 4 amongst a cluster of many other CXC chemokines. Numerous immunological responses, including angiogenesis, wound healing and cancer metastasis, are influenced by GRO/MIP-2.
Mouse MIP-2 ELISA kit is designed for measuring quantitative amounts of macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP-2, IL8, GRO-beta, MIP2, GROβ) using mouse serum, plasma or cell culture supernatant. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.36 pg/ml.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse MIP-2 rabbit IgG.
- Labelled Antibody HRP Conjugated (30x Conc.).
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- Chromogen (TMB).
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of mouse macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP-2, GRO-beta) using this mouse MIP-2 ELISA kit is 0.36 pg/ml. The dynamic assay range for this kit is 1.0 – 64.0 pg/ml.
– Titer Assay: 85.0 – 93.7%
– Added Recovery Assay: 80.4 – 98.3%
– Intra – Assay: 4.5 – 7.2%
– Inter – Assay: 3.5 – 6.6%
– Specificity: Mouse GROβ/ MIP-2 (100.0%)
– Sensitivity: 0.36 pg/mL
- Protective effect of rutin on LPS-induced acute lung injury via down-regulation of MIP-2_expression and MMP-9 activation through inhibition of Akt phosphorylation. Int Immunopharmacol. (2014) 22 (2): 409-13. Chen W.Y., et al.
- Tephrosin attenuates sepsis induced acute lung injury in rats by impeding expression of ICAM-1 and MIP-2. Microb Pathog. (2018) 117: 93-99. Yang J., et al.
- Effects of storage conditions on the stability of serum CD163, NGAL, HMGB1 and MIP2. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. (2015) 8 (4): 4099-105. Wang J., et al.
- MicroRNA-26a/-26b-COX-2-MIP-2 Loop Regulates Allergic Inflammation and Allergic Inflammation-promoted Enhanced Tumorigenic and Metastatic Potential of Cancer Cells. J Biol Chem. (2015) 290 (22): 14245-66. Kwon Y., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields