Full Name: Mouse IL-6 ELISA Kit (Interleukin 6)
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Media
Sensitivity: 1.07 pg/ml
Interleukin 6 (IL-6) is crucial for several biological processes. It controls immune responses, nerve cell activity, nerve cell regulation, hematopoiesis, acute phase reactions and host defence. Several of the cytokines in the IL-6 superfamily need gp130 to activate. Rat, mouse and human cDNAs have all been successfully cloned in an effort to better comprehend these cytokines. and their actions. IL -6 increases expression of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine in the brain, which may contribute to cardiovascular regulation, neural development and stress response. The primary IL-6 receptor is gp130, but other receptors have been identified.
Several distinct triggers, including antigenic or mitogenic activation, lipopolysaccharides, calcium ionophores, cytokines and viruses, cause different cells to produce IL-6. These signals initiate its emergence. In both their normal and transformed states, it is found in both lymphoid and non-lymphoid cells. It has been discovered that an excess of IL-6 in the serum may be a sign of a variety of conditions including; infections, autoimmune conditions, trauma and even cancer.
Mouse IL-6 ELISA kit is designed for measuring quantitative concentrations of interleukin 6 (IL6, IL-6) using mouse plasma, serum and cell culture media. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 1.07 pg/ml.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse IL-6 rabbit IgG.
- Labelled Antibody (30x Conc.).
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- Chromogen (TMB).
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The standard range of interleukin 6 (IL6) using current mouse IL-6 ELISA kit was approximately 1.07 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 10.94 – 700 pg/ml.
– Titer Assay: 57.6 – 103.6%
– Added Recovery Assay: 79.2 – 106.2%
– Intra – Assay: 3.5 – 6.8%
– Inter – Assay: 3.6 – 6.2%
– Specificity: Mouse IL-6 (100.0％), Mouse Leptin (≦0.1％), Mouse MIP-2 (≦0.1％), Mouse OPN (≦0.1％).
– Sensitivity: 1.07 pg/mL
- IL-6/Stat3-driven pulmonary inflammation, but not emphysema, is dependent on interleukin-17A in mice. Respirology. (2014) 19 (3): 419-27. Ruwanpura S.M., et al.
- A critical role of the transcription factor fli-1 in murine lupus development by regulation of interleukin-6 expression. Arthritis Rheumatol. (2014) 66 (12): 3436-44. Sato S., et al.
- Targeting_IL-6 by both passive or active immunization strategies prevents bleomycin-induced skin fibrosis. Arthritis Res Ther. (2014) 16 (4): R157. Desallais L., et al.
- Obesity and IL-6-interact in modulating the response to endotoxemia in mice. Cytokine. (2013) 61 (1): 71-7. Pini M., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields