Full Name: Mouse KC/GRO ELISA Kit
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant
Sensitivity: 1.27 pg/ml
Fibroblasts, which are stimulated by Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF), are mainly responsible for producing KC/GRO. Its presence helps regulate the growth of new blood vessels and ensures that existing ones remain healthy. Furthermore, it is also involved in the control of inflammation and the healing of wounds. Thus, KC/GRO is importance in vascular biology cannot be overstated.
The tumour suppressor gene PTEN controls the synthesis of KC/GRO. K1, K2 and K3 are the three primary isoforms that have been discovered. They are created by alternatively splicing exons 4 and 5 together. Hyperactive vascular remodelling brought on by mutations in the protein is linked to an increased risk for cardiovascular disorders such atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease and hypertension. As blood flow fluctuates, vascular tissue responds by secreting endothelin-1, which prompts the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and causes vasoconstriction and artery narrowing.
Mouse KC/GRO ELISA kit is intended for analysing quantitative concentrations of mouse KC or GRO (CXCL1, GRO-alpha, NAP-3 and MGSA-alpha) in plasma, serum, cell supernatant media. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 1.27 pg/ml.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse KC/GRO rabbit IgG
- Labelled Antibody (30x Conc.).
- Standard: Recombinant
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- Chromogen (TMB).
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of mouse KC and GRO (GRO-alpha, CXCL1, MGSA-alpha and NAP-3) using current mouse KC/GRO ELISA kit was approximately 1.27 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 23.44 – 1,500.0 pg/ml.
– Titer Assay: 99.9 – 108.8%
– Added Recovery Assay: 99.6 – 116.6%
– Intra – Assay: 4.1 – 12.4%
– Inter – Assay: 3.1 – 4.1%
– Specificity: Mouse GRO/KC (100.0%), Mouse GROβ/MIP-2 (≦0.1%), Rat GRO/CINC-2α (≦0.1%), Rat GRO/CINC-2β (0.5%), Rat GRO/CINC-3 (≦0.1%).
– Sensitivity: 1.27 pg/mL
- Identification of unique truncated KC/GRO beta chemokines with potent hematopoietic and anti-infective activities. J Immunol. (2000) 164 (7): 3774-82. King A.G., et al.
- Keratinocyte chemoattractant (KC)/human growth-regulated oncogene (GRO) chemokines and pro-inflammatory chemokine networks in mouse and human ovarian epithelial cancer cells. Cancer Biol Ther. (2007) 6 (8): 1302-12. Son D.S., et al.
- Direct hepatotoxic effect of KC chemokine in the liver without infiltration of neutrophils. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). (2005) 230 (8): 573-86. Stefanovic L., et al.
- Up-regulated expression of the CXCR2 ligand KC/GRO-alpha in atherosclerotic lesions plays a central role in macrophage accumulation and lesion progression. Am J Pathol. (2006) 168 (4): 1385-95. Boisvert W.A., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields