Human IL-3 ELISA kit is a procedure for analysing in vitro quantitative levels of interleukin-3 (IL-3) in human plasma (heparin, EDTA, citrate), tissue homogenates, serum and other biological fluid samples. This assay has a minimum detection limit of 9.375 pg/ml.
Interleukin-3 (IL-3) is a protein that is 140 amino acids in length which is chemically synthesised using an automated peptide synthesiser and this displays biological activities that can be attributed to native IL-3.
The gene IL-3 in known to encode interleukin 3, where the human gene encoding IL3 is found to be tandemly arrayed on the long arm of chromosome 5. The mouse gene is located on chromosome 11 and the cDNA sequence for codes for a polypeptide of 166 amino acids including a putative signal peptide. It is regarded as one of the colony stimulating factors that is vital in regulating haematopoiesis.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti-human IL-3 antibody.
- Standards: Concentrations 0, 15.625, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1000 pg/ml, made up from lyophilized recombinant human interleukin-3.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled IL-3 Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of IL-3 (interleukin-3) using current IL-3 ELISA kit was approximately 9.375 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 15.625 – 1,000 pg/ml.
– Specificity: Highly specific for IL-3, no cross reactivity or interference between IL-3 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (88 – 99%), EDTA Plasma (86 – 105%), Heparin Plasma (90 – 102%).
– Linearity: Serum (86 – 104%), EDTA Plasma (85 – 101%), Heparin Plasma (81 – 100%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- Interleukin-3: structure and function. Cancer Invest. (1993) 11 (5): 609-23. Review. Lindemann A. and Mertelsmann R.
- Cytokines, interleukin 3 and autoimmunity. Isr J Med Sci. (1993) 29 (2-3): 159-64. Review. Fishman P. and Shoenfeld Y.
- Interleukin3: from colony-stimulating factor to pluripotent immunoregulatory cytokine. Int J Immunopharmacol. (1992) 14 (3): 421-30. Review. Frendl G.
- Full Name: IL-3 ELISA Kit (Interleukin-3)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Biological Fluids, Serum, Plasma (EDTA, Citrate, Heparin), Tissue Homogenates
- Sensitivity: 9.375 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields