Human hs-cTn ELISA kit is intended for measuring in vitro quantitative concentrations of high sensitive cardiac troponin (hs-cTn) in human plasma, cell lysates, serum, other biological fluids and cell culture supernatant. This assay has a minimum sensitivity limit of < 11.3 pg/ml.
Cardiac troponins (cTn) have now become the markers of choice for patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS). The troponins are regulatory proteins which are present in cardiac and skeletal muscles. The skeletal and cardiac subforms for TnI and troponin TnT are distinct and this has led to the development of many immunoassays in order to differentiate between them.
Rapid advances in immunoassay technologies has allowed manufacturers to develop and produce troponin assays with unprecedented precision and high analytic sensitivity. These assays can now detect plasma levels as low as 11.3 pg/mL and over a range that is between 0 –2,000 pg/mL. It is now even possible to measure low levels in the plasma samples of healthy individuals.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Microwell Plate: Antibody specific to cTn is pre-coated onto a 96-well plate.
- Standards: Concentrations 31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,000 pg/ml.
- Sample/Standard Diluent Buffer.
- Wash Buffer (Dilution 1:30).
- Detection Reagent A (100x).
- Detection Reagent B (100x).
- Diluent A.
- Diluent B.
- Stop Solution.
- TMB Substrate.
- Plate Sealer.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of human cardiac troponin (hs-cTn) using this hs-cTn ELISA kit was 11.3 pg/ml. The dynamic assay range for this kit is 31.2 – 2,000.0 pg/ml.
– Intra Assay Precision: < 10%
– Inter Assay Precision: < 12%
- Highly-sensitive cardiac troponin assays: a comprehensive review of their clinical utility. Cardiol Rev. (2015) 23 (6): 282-9. Review. Segraves J.M. and Frishman W.H.
- High-sensitivity cardiac troponins in everyday clinical practice. World J Cardiol. (2014) 6 (4): 175-82. Review. Mair J.
- Present and Future of Cardiac Troponin in Clinical Practice: A Paradigm Shift to High-Sensitivity Assays. Am J Med. (2016) 129 (4): 354-65. Review. Sandoval Y., et al.
- Will high-sensitivity troponin assays lead to improved outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndrome? Coron Artery Dis. (2013) 24 (8): 713-5. Review. McCord J.
- Full Name: hs-cTn ELISA Kit (Cardiac Troponin)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Cell Lysates, Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant, Other Biological Fluids
- Sensitivity: 11.3 pg/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields