Full Name: Rat DMP1 ELISA Kit (Dentin Matrix Protein 1)
Sample Type: Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum
Sensitivity: 4.04 pg/ml
Dentin matrix protein 1 (DMP1) is a protein that is vital for dentin and proper mineralisation of bone, it can be found in a wide range of cells of tooth and bone tissues. A member of the Small Integrin-Binding Ligand, N-linked Glycoprotein (SIBLING) family and a constitutive protein that is present within the extracellular matrix of osteocytes. Initially synthesised as 105kDa proprotein (full length) and then divided into 57kDa C terminal protein fragment and a 37kDa N terminal protein fragment just before it is being secreted.
DMP1 consists multiple phosphorylation sites acidic domains, a large number of acidic domains, a DNA binding domain and a functional arg-gly-asp cell attachment sequence. DMP1 in the blood is regarded as a crucial biomarker that can reflect osteocyte activity, provide useful information on the process of bone and phosphate metabolism. Mutations in the gene lead to autosomal recessive hypophosphatemia, this is a disease which results in osteomalacia and rickets.
Rat DMP1 ELISA kit is designed for detecting quantitative levels of dentin matrix protein 1 (DMP1, DMP-1) in rat plasma, serum and cell culture supernatant. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 4.04 pg/ml.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-rat dentin matrix protein 1(90).
- Labelled Antibody (30x Conc.).
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- Chromogen (TMB).
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of dentin matrix protein 1 (DMP1) using current rat DMP-1 ELISA kit was approximately 4.04 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 39.06 – 2,500.0 pg/ml.
– Added Recovery Assay: 90.5 – 99.9%
– Intra – Assay: 4.5 – 5.7%
– Inter – Assay: 3.3 – 6.1%
– Specificity: 100% rat dentin matrix protein 1 (DMP1)
– Sensitivity: 4.04 pg/mL
- Novel sandwich ELISAs for rat DMP1: age-related decrease of circulatory DMP1 levels in male rats. Bone. (2013) 57 (2): 429-36. Sato S., et al.
- Transcriptional regulation of dentin matrix protein 1 (DMP1) in odontoblasts and osteoblasts. Connect Tissue Res. (2014) 55 Suppl 1: 107-12. Jacob A., et al.
- Possible role of DMP1 in dentin mineralization. J Struct Biol. (2011) 174 (1): 100-6. Beniash E., et al.
- Distribution of small integrin-binding ligand, N-linked glycoproteins (SIBLING) in the condylar cartilage of rat mandible. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. (2010) 39 (3): 272-81. Sun Y., et al.
- Recombinant expression and characterization of dentin matrix protein 1. Connect Tissue Res. (1999) 40 (4): 251-8. Srinivasan R., et al.
- Sequential expression of matrix protein genes in developing rat teeth. Matrix Biol. (1999) 18 (2): 133-43. Bleicher F., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields