Full Name: Annexin A3 ELISA Kit (ANXA3)
Sample Type: Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Serum, Biological Fluids
Sensitivity: 0.188 ng/ml
Annexin A3, also referred to as ANXA3 is a protein belonging to the annexin family of proteins that bind to phospholipids in a calcium manner. It plays roles in biological processes such, as cell signaling, membrane transport and control of cell growth.
In terms of its structure annexin A3 consists of a conserved C domain and a variable N terminal region. The C terminal domain contains sites that bind to calcium ions (Ca2+). Enables the interaction between ANXA3 and phospholipids like phosphatidylserine found in cell membranes. On the hand the N terminal region likely determines the functions performed by annexin A3 when compared to other members of the annexin family. By binding to phospholipids in a Ca2+ dependent manner ANXA3 associates with the plasma membrane where it regulates aspects related to membrane organization, transport processes and dynamics of the cytoskeleton.
Annexin A3 is expressed in tissues with levels observed in lungs, liver, and adrenal glands. It can be found within the cytoplasm as on cell surfaces and extracellular spaces. ANXA3 plays a role in trafficking and secretion of glandular substances via exocytosis. Moreover it may also function as an autocrine factor by stimulating cell proliferation and migration. In cases where there is dysregulation of annexin A3 levels or activity such, as carcinoma (a type of liver cancer) it can potentially contribute to tumor growth and metastasis.
ANXA3 has also been suggested to play a role, in intracellular calcium signaling exert inflammatory effects and conribute to resistance, against apoptosis.
Human annexin A3 ELISA kit can measure concentrations of signal transducer and activator of ANXA3 (annexin A3, calcimedin, 2-cyclic-inosil-phosphodiesterase, annexin III, annexin-3) present is plasma, serum, biological fluids or tissue homogenate samples.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti-ANXA3 antibody.
- Standards: Lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
For this annexin A3 ELISA kit, it is recommended that a standard curve is generated for each assay carried out.
Standard Curve: 0, 0.312, 0.625, 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10, 20 ng/ml.
Sensitivity: 0.188 ng/ml
Range: 0.313 – 20 ng/ml
Principle: Sandwich, Double Antibody
Application: Research Use Only.
– Specificity: Highly specific for ANXA3, no cross reactivity or interference between ANXA3 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (86 – 102%), EDTA Plasma (87 – 105%), Heparin Plasma (87 – 99%).
– Linearity: Serum (85 – 104%), EDTA Plasma (84 – 101%), Heparin Plasma (80 – 94%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%
- Annexin A3, a Calcium-Dependent Phospholipid-Binding Protein: Implication in Cancer. Front Mol Biosci. (2021) 8: 716415. Yang L., et al.
- ANXA3 is upregulated by hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha and promotes colon cancer growth. Transl Cancer Res. (2020) 9 (12): 7440-7449. Du K., et al.
- Annexin A3 Knockdown Suppresses Lung Adenocarcinoma. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst). (2016) 2016: 4131403. Liu Y.F., et al.
- Discovery of a first-in-class ANXA3 degrader for the treatment of triple-negative breast cancer. Acta Pharm Sin B. (2023) 13 (4): 1686-1698. Liang Y., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields