Full Name: Parainfluenza 1/2/3 IgG ELISA Kit
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma
Sensitivity: 1.04 U/ml
There are presently four distinct types of parainfluenza viruses namely type 1, 2, 3 and 4. These are all single stranded, negative sense RNA which are 15-250 nm in size and made up of about 15, 000 nucleotides. They share antigenic cross-reactivity, but display varying degree of severity for their respective diseases. Parainfluenza viruses are closely linked to human and veterinary diseases.
One of the most common illness displayed in children is one of the upper respiratory tract. Some common methods for detecting these viruses include, cell culture, ELISA, immunofluorescent microscopy and PCR. The ELISA method is found to provide results which are comparable to the HAI procedure.
Human parainfluenza 1/2/3 IgG ELISA kit can be used to determine in-vitro levels of human IgG antibodies to parainfluenza 1/2/3 (parainfluenza-1 IgG, parainfluenza-2 IgG, parainfluenza-3 IgG) using samples of serum and plasma. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of 1.04 U/ml.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Parainfluenza antigen coated microtiter strips.
- Enzyme Conjugate.
- TMB Substrate.
- Sample Diluent.
- Washing Buffer (10x).
- Stop Solution.
- Negative Control (Calibrator A).
- Cut-Off Standard (Calibrator B).
- Positive Control (Calibrator D).
- Weak Positive Control (Calibrator C).
The minimum detection sensitivity level of IgG antibodies to parainfluenza 1/2/3 (parainfluenza-1 IgG, parainfluenza-2 IgG, parainfluenza-3 IgG) using current parainfluenza-1/2/3 IgG ELISA kit was 1.04 U/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 1.0 – 125.0 U/ml.
– Intra-Assay-Precision: 5.4 %
– Inter-Assay-Precision: 7.7 %
– Inter-Lot-Precision: 2.9 – 8.0 %
– Analytical Sensitivity: 1.04 U/mL
– Recovery: 96 – 106 %
– Linearity: 82 – 110 %
– Cross-Reactivity: No cross-reactivity to, Adenovirus, Bordetella and RSV.
– Interferences: No interferences to bilirubin up to 0.3 mg/mL, triglycerides up to 5.0 mg/mL and hemoglobin up to 8.0 mg/mL.
– Clinical Specificity: 100 %
– Clinical Sensitivity: 100 %
- Enzyme immunoassays for detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to parainfluenza types 1, 2 and 3. J Virol Methods. (1989) 23 (1): 63-70. Vuorinen T. and Meurman O.
- Serological diagnosis of mumps and parainfluenzatype-1 virus infections by enzyme immunoassay, with a comparison of two different approaches for detection of mumps IgG antibodies. Acta Pathol Microbiol Immunol Scand C. (1986) 94 (4): 157-66. Glikmann G. and Mordhorst C.H.
- Contribution to laboratory diagnosis of mumps and parainfluenza. Acta Virol. (1988) 32 (6): 503-14. Franková V., et al.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for mumps and parainfluenza type 1 immunoglobulin G and immunoglobulin M antibodies. J Clin Microbiol. (1980) 11 (4): 319-23. Ukkonen P., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields