Full Name: Entamoeba Histolytica IgG ELISA Kit
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma
Sensitivity: diagn. > 95%
Entamoeba histolytica is regarded as a causative agent of amoebiasis and it is an anaerobic parasitic amoebozoa. It is only trophozoites which is the virulent strain that has the ability to invade the intestinal wall, resulting in forming ulcers that can later be released later as either mucous or blood into the faeces.
It can lead to wide spectrum of illnesses which are essentially intestinal conditions which can be caused by ameboma, acute proctocolitis, symptomatic non-invasive infection, perianal ulceration, chronic non-dysenteric colitis and asymptomatic infection. ,Stool samples are commonly used for diagnosis using a number of microscopy techniques.
Human Entamoeba histolytica IgG ELISA kit can be used for in-vitro quantitative detection of IgG antibodies to entamoeba histolytica (Entamoeba histolytica-IgG) in samples of plasma and serum. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit to a diagn. > 95%.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Entamoeba Histolytica Coated Microplate (IgG).
- Sample Diluent.
- Stop Solution.
- Washing Buffer (20x Conc.).
- Entamoeba Histolytica Protein A Conjugate.
- TMB Substrate Solution.
- Cut-off Control.
- Positive Control.
- Negative Control.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of human IgG antibodies against entamoeba histolytica (entamoeba histolytica IgG) using current Entamoeba histolytica IgG ELISA kit was to diagn. > 95%. The dynamic range for this assay is to a cut-off index point.
– Equivocal: 9 – 11 U
– Cut-Off: 10 U
– Negative: < 9 U
– Positive: > 11 U
– Diagnostic Specificity: 98.0 %
– Diagnostic Sensitivity: 100.0%
– Interferences: No interferences was observed with lipemic, hemolytic and icteric.
– Cross Reactivity: No cross reactivity.
- Molecular weight analysis of Entamoeba histolytica-antigens recognized by IgG and IgM antibodies in the sera of patients with amoebiasis. Trop Med Parasitol. (1987) 38 (3): 149-52. Schulz T.F., et al.
- Molecular characterization of IgG and IgE antigens of Entamoeba histolytica. Arch Med Res. (1992) 23 (2): 255-7. Plaimauer B., et al.
- Profiles of Entamoeba histolytica-specific immunoglobulins in human sera. Asian Pac J Trop Med. (2012) 5 (3): 234-8. Rivera W.L., et al.
- The neutral cysteine proteinase of Entamoeba histolytica degrades IgG and prevents its binding. J Infect Dis. (1998) 177 (2): 508-11. Tran V.Q., et al.
- Sensitivity and specificity of a new commercial enzyme-linked immunoassay kit for detecting Entamoeba histolytica-IgG antibodies in serum samples. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. (2005) 24 (10): 701-3. Knappik M., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields