Full Name: CXCL10 (IP-10) ELISA Kit
Sample Type: Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Serum, Biological Fluids
Sensitivity: 4.688 pg/ml
CXCL10 (IP-10) is a monomeric structure that exhibits a typical chemokine fold consisting of a three-stranded β sheet overlaid by an α helix with a number of the receptor binding residues located in the associated loops stabilized by the disulfide bonds. IP-10 is secreted by leukocytes and tissue cells and functions as a chemoattractant, mainly for lymphocytes. After binding to its receptor CXCR3, it evokes a range of inflammatory responses which are key features in cardiovascular disease (CVD).
CXCL10 is expressed by monocytes, endothelial cells, keratinocytes and fibroblasts. It is produced by neutrophils in reaction to a combined stimulus of IFN- and TNF or bacterial lipopolysaccharide. As neurons also express it, a main ligand for CXCR33, it has been suggested that neuronal CXCL10 may have a role in recruitment and homing of glial cells during embryogenesis.
Human CXCL10 (IP-10) ELISA kit can be used for detecting amounts of interferon gamma induced 10kDa (CXCL10, IP-10, gIP-10, mob-1) present is plasma, serum, biological fluids and tissue homogenate samples.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with anti-cxcl10 antibody.
- Standards: Lyophilized recombinant.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
For this ELISA kit it is recommended that a standard curve is generated for each assay carried out.
Standard Curve: 0, 7.812, 15.625, 31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500 pg/ml.
Sensitivity: 4.688 pg/ml
Range: 7.813 – 500 pg/ml
Application: Research Use Only.
– Specificity: Highly specific for CXCL10, no cross reactivity or interference between CXCL10 and analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (88 – 104%), EDTA Plasma (92 – 104%), Heparin Plasma (85 – 98%).
– Linearity: Serum (88 – 102%), EDTA Plasma (86 – 98%), Heparin Plasma (83 – 97%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10%.
- Chemokines beyond chemo-attraction: CXCL10 and its significant role in cancer and autoimmunity. (2018) 109: 24-28. Karin N. and Razon H.
- CXCL10/CXCR3 signaling contributes to an inflammatory microenvironment and its blockade enhances progression of murine pancreatic precancerous lesions. (2021) 10: e60646. Pandey V., et al.
- CXCL10/IP-10 in infectious diseases pathogenesis and potential therapeutic implications. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. (2011) 22 (3): 121-30. Liu M., et al.
- The multifaceted functions of CXCL10 in cardiovascular disease. Biomed Res Int. (2014) 2014: 893106. van den Borne P., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields