Human CD105 ELISA kit is a reliable quantitative procedure for measuring endoglin (CD105) in human serum, cell culture supernatant, plasma, body fluids and tissue lysates. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.094 ng/ml.
CD105 (endoglin) is a homo-dimeric glycoprotein that is 180kDA, it is associated primarily with human vascular endothelium. It contains disulfide links at cysteines 350 and 582 to form the homodimers, it also has a large 561 amino acids extracellular domain, a short 45 amino acids cytoplasmic tail domain and a hydrophobic transmembrane domain. The gene can be found located on human chromosome 9 with location of the cytogenic band at 9q34.1, the coding region of the gene is made up of 14 exons.
Endoglin has important roles in angiogenesis, it is a vital protein for tumor growth, survival and metastasis of many different cancer cells to other locations within the body. It has been implicated in roles relating to the development of the cardiovascular system and in vascular remodelling, its expression is regulated during heart development. It has been further postulated that endoglin could be is involved in the cytoskeletal organisation which is affecting cell migration and morphology.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Standards: Concentrations 0, 0.156, 0.312, 0.625, 1.25, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0 ng/ml.
- One 96-Well Plate: Pre-coated with antibody.
- Sample/Standard Dilution Buffer.
- Biotinylated-labelled Antibody.
- Antibody Dilution Buffer.
- HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC).
- SABC Dilution Buffer.
- TMB Substrate.
- Wash Buffer (25x).
- Plate Sealer.
- Product Instructions.
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of endoglin (CD105) using current CD105 ELISA kit was approximately 0.094 ng/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 0.156 – 10.0 ng/ml.
– Specificity: Highly specific for detecting endoglin (ENG), no cross reactivity or interference between other endoglin/CD105 analogues was detected.
– Recovery: Serum (90 – 100%), EDTA Plasma (85 – 103%), Heparin Plasma (91 – 102%).
– Linearity: Serum (85 – 104%), EDTA Plasma (83 – 100%), Heparin Plasma (84 – 99%).
– Precison Intra-Assay: CV < 8%.
– Precison Inter-Assay: CV < 10%.
– Stability: Less than 10% within the expiration date.
- Endoglin (CD105) expression and angiogenesis status in small cell lung cancer. Pathol Res Pract. (2010) 206 (11): 725-30. Takase Y., et al.
- Endoglin in the Spotlight to Treat Cancer. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Mar 20;22(6):3186. González Muñoz T et al.
- Endoglin-based biological therapy in the treatment of angiogenesis-dependent pathologies. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2017 Sep;17(9):1053-1063. Ollauri-Ibáñez C et al.
- Assessment of angiogenesis by CD105 and nestin expression in peritumor tissue of glioblastoma. Int J Oncol. (2011) 38 (1): 41-9. Sica G., et al.
- Full Name: CD105 ELISA Kit (Endoglin)
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Tissue Lysate, Body Fluids, Cell Culture Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 0.094 ng/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields