Mouse VEGF ELISA kit is designed for measuring quantitative levels of mouse vascular endothelial cell growth factor (VEGF) using serum, EDTA-plasma and cell supernatant media. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 11.0 pg/ml.
Vascular endothelial cell growth factor (short for VEGF) was first purified from media that had been conditioned by bovine pituitary folliculo-stellate cells. It is a homodimeric protein which is identical to vascular permeability factor (VPF). Some of the common activities which VEGF has been found include stimulation of capillary permeability, angiogenesis and endothelial cell growth. In normal human tissues, the expression of VEGF can be found in smooth muscle cells, activated macrophages, Leydig cells, hepatocytes, keratinocytes, renal glomerular visceral epithelium, embryonic fibroblasts, mesangial cells, bronchial and choroids plexus epithelium.
MOUSE VEGF ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse VEGF (V-N) rabbit IgG.
- Labelled Antibody (30x Concentrated).
- Standards (0-8): Concentration 0, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 4,000 pg/ml
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- TMB Chromogen Solution.
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of vascular endothelial cell growth factor using current mouse VEGF ELISA kit is 11.0 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 62.5 – 4,000.0 pg/ml.
– Mouse Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor (VEGF): ELISA
– Titer Assay: 95.8 – 103.8%
– Added Recovery Assay: 81.13 – 101.11%
– Intra – Assay: 2.8 – 10.2%
– Inter – Assay: 4.1 – 6.4%
– Linearity: 111.0 – 123.0%
– Specificity (Cross Reaction): Mouse VEGF 164 (100.0%), Human VEGF 165 (≦0.1%)
– Sensitivity: 10.98 pg/ml
- Extracellular regulation of VEGF: isoforms, proteolysis, and vascular patterning. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. (2014) 25 (1): 1-19. Review. Vempati P., et al.
- Adipose VEGF Links the White-to-Brown Fat Switch With Environmental, Genetic, and Pharmacological Stimuli in Male Mice. Endocrinology. (2015) 156 (6): 2059-73. During M.J., et al.
- Loss of autocrine endothelial-derived VEGF significantly reduces hemangiosarcoma development in conditional p53-deficient mice. Cell Cycle. (2014) 13 (9): 1501-7. Farhang Ghahremani M., et al.
- Induction of aberrant vascular growth, but not of normal angiogenesis, by cell-based expression of different doses of human and mouse VEGF is species-dependent. Hum Gene Ther Methods. (2013) 24 (1): 28-37. Mujagic E., et al.
- Therapeutic potential of VEGF and VEGF-derived peptide in peripheral neuropathies. Neuroscience. (2013) 244: 77-89. Verheyen A., et al.
- Full Name: VEGF ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: EDTA-Plasma, Serum, Cell Supernatant Media
- Sensitivity: 11.0 pg/ml