Full Name: PM20D1 ELISA Kit (Peptidase M20 Domain Containing 1)
Sample Type: Plasma, Serum
Sensitivity: 7.8 pg/ml
Peptidase M20 domain containing 1 (PM20D1) is described as a circulating enzyme that is involved in the regulation of bioactive N-acyl amide lipids. It acts an important enzyme during the biosynthesis of N-fatty acyl amino acids. Other functions include energy homeostasis, this is evidence by the fact that elevated levels are found in the adipose tissues during prolong periods of cold and stress. It is an anti-inflammatory effect and participate in the regulation of bioactive N-acyl amide lipids. The protein is secreted from adipocytes and functions as a circulating enzyme that regulates biosynthesis of fatty acyl amino acids. This protein is involved in the resolution phase of inflammation.
PM20D1 has a molecular weight of 47kDa and contains 772 amino acids, 79% of which are identical to those found in the human enzyme. It has an isoelectric point of 4.9 and exists as erythrocyte and plasma proteins with an estimated 50% homology across species. It belongs to the type II transmembrane serine proteases and is characterized by having three putative transmembrane domains. The homology of between human and rat was 78%. PM20D1 belongs to the family of serine proteases, which catalyse the removal of a peptide from the amino-terminal end of a protein. It has been shown that this enzyme is upregulated in arachidonic acid-containing trilipidated phospholipids. The hydrolysis reaction begins at the carboxyl group on serine and proceeds through an ester bond to produce an alcohol, namely ethanolamine.
Human PM20D1 ELISA kit can be used to detect levels of human peptidase M20 domain containing 1 (PM20D1) using either serum or plasma samples.
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Microtitre Strips (96 Wells): Coated with affinity purified polyclonal antibody against human PM20D1.
- 10x Wash Buffer.
- 5x Assay Buffer.
- 100x Detection Antibody Buffer: Labelled biotin polyclonal antibody.
- Standard: Lyohilized recombinant.
- 200x STP-HRP Solution.
- Substrate Solution.
- Stop Solution.
Standard Curve: 0, 31.2, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000 pg/ml.
For the following PM20D1 ELISA kit it is recommended that a standard curve is generated each assay carried out.
– Sensitivity: 7.8 pg/ml.
– Assay Range: 31.2 – 2000 pg/ml.
– Specificity: No interference or cross reaction observed.
– Inter-Assay Precision: 3.5% (CV).
– Intra-Assay Precision: 3.5% (CV).
– Linearity: 110.3% (1:100 dilution), 110.5% (1:200 dilution).
- PM20D1 is a circulating biomarker closely associated with obesity, insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome. Eur J Endocrinol. (2021) 186 (2): 151-161. Yang R., et al.
- Use of methylation profiling to identify significant differentially methylated genes in bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells from acute myeloid leukemia. Int J Mol Med. (2018) 41 (2): 679-686. Huang J., et al.
- A Hierarchical Approach Using Marginal Summary Statistics for Multiple Intermediates in a Mendelian Randomization or Transcriptome Analysis. Am J Epidemiol. (2021) 190 (6): 1148-1158. Jiang L., et al.
- PM20D1 is a quantitative trait locus associated with Alzheimer’s disease. Nat Med. (2018) 24 (5): 598-603. Sanchez-Mut J.V., et al.
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS
Online Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields