Human Yersinia enterocolitica IgM ELISA kit is intended for measuring in-vitro quantitative concentrations of human IgM-class antibodies against Yersinia enterocolitica (Yersinia-IgM) using serum or plasma. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of 1.02 U/ml.
Yersinia enterocolitica consists of 11 other species: Y. enterocolitica, Y. pseudotuberculosis, Y. kristensenii, Y. mollaretii, Y. aldovae, Y. intermedia, Y. frederiksenii, Y. bercovieri, Y. pestis, Y. ruckeri and Y. rohdei. It is member of the Enterobacteriaceae family and is a gram-negative bacterium which is bacillus shaped. Y. enterocolitica can cause Yersiniosis disease and this is found to be an animal-borne disease which is usually present in human, pig, bird, cattle and deer. It can cause a number of symptoms such as enterocolitis, acute diarrhea, pseudoappendicitis, terminal ileitis and mesenteric lymphadenitis. Methods that have been used to study Yersinia enterocolitica infections include; colonoscopy, tube agglutination, analysing stool cultures, computed tomography scanning imaging studies, radio-immunoassays and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays.
YERSINIA ENTEROCOLITICA IGM ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Yersinia enterocolitica antigen coated microtiter strips.
- Enzyme Conjugate.
- TMB Substrate.
- Stop Solution.
- Sample Diluent.
- Washing Buffer (10x).
- Control Positive.
- Control Weak Positive.
- Control Cut-Off.
- Control Negative.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of human IgM antibodies to Yersinia enterocolitica (Yersinia-IgM) using current Yersinia IgM ELISA kit was 1.02 U/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 1.0 – 110.0 U/ml.
– Yersinia Enterocolitica ELISA: IgM
– Intra-Assay-Precision: 10.3 %
– Inter-Lot-Precision: 3.9 – 12.8 %
– Analytical Sensitivity: 1.02 U/mL
– Linearity: 66 – 114 %
– Recovery: 74 – 98 %
– Cross-Reactivity: No cross-reactivity to Helicobacter pylori.
– Interferences: No interferences to bilirubin up to 0.3 mg/mL, triglycerides up to 5.0 mg/mL and hemoglobin up to 8.0 mg/mL.
– Clinical Sensitivity: 100 %
– Clinical Specificity: 92 %
- Measurement of IgM and IgG antibodies to Yersinia by solid-phase radioimmunoassay. J Infect Dis. (1978) 138 (2): 232-6. Granfors K., et al.
- Yersinia-specific antibodies in serum and synovial fluid in patients with Yersinia triggered reactive arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis. (1994) 53 (8): 535-9. Mäki-Ikola O., et al.
- Full Name: Yersinia Enterocolitica IgM ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum
- Sensitivity: 1.02 U/ml