- Created on the 16 June, 2017.
Human anti-phosphatidyl serine ELISA kit is designed for detecting in-vitro quantitative amounts IgM and IgG auto-antibodies to phosphatidyl serine Ab in human plasma and serum. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of 0.5 U/ml.
Phosphatidyl serine is a phospholipid which is a key component of the cell membrane, it plays an important function in cell cycle signalling that is specifically related to apoptosis. Phospholipids that usually surround our cells tend to be vital molecules which are providing cellular structure and protection. Many publications have also indicated that it is critical for hormone secretion by the adrenal glands, bone matrix formation, heartbeat coordination, testicular function, cell repair and removal by the immune system. Many publications have found that phosphatidylserine can improved cognitive behaviours and abilities, however, this benefit only lasted for a few months. Some of the health benefits of phosphatidylserine include improving symptoms of Alzhemeimer’s disease, combats depression, improves Parkinson’s disease symptoms and aids the slowdown of age-related cognitive decline. The following anti-phosphatidyl serine ELISA kit can be a vital tool for many diagnostic applications.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of human phosphatidylserine IgG and IgM auto-antibodies using current human anti-phosphatidyl serine ELISA kit was 0.5 U/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 6.3 – 100.0 U/ml.
- Antibodies to phosphatidylserine/prothrombin complex and the antiphospholipid syndrome. Lupus. (2014) 23 (12): 1309-12. Sciascia S. and Bertolaccini M.L.
- “New” antigenic targets and methodological approaches for refining laboratory diagnosis of antiphospholipid syndrome. J Immunol Res. (2015) 2015: 858542. Review. Misasi R., et al.
- Antiphospholipid antibodies: discovery, definitions, detection and disease. Prog Lipid Res. (2003) 42 (3): 176-237. Review. McIntyre J.A., et al.
- Antibodies to Phosphatidylserine/Prothrombin Complex in Antiphospholipid Syndrome: Analytical and Clinical Perspectives. Adv Clin Chem. (2016) 73: 1-28. Review. Peterson L.K., et al.
- Full Name: Phosphatidyl Serine Ab ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Serum, Plasma
- Sensitivity: 0.5 U/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS