Mouse osteopontin ELISA kit is a method for quantitative determination of mouse osteopontin (OPN) in plasma, urine and cell culture media. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.15 ng/ml.
Osteopontin (OPN) is a glycosylated calcium binding highly acidic phosphoprotein which is secreted by a number of different cell types such as: macrophages, osteoblasts, vascular smooth muscle cells, activated T-cells and kidney tubule cells. Its molecular weight can range from 44-66 kDa depending on phosphorylation and glycosylation. A key feature of osteopontin is the presence of Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD) amino acid sequence, this sequence is also found in vitronectrin, fibronectin and various other integrin family members. Various molecular forms of OPN are found to exist in vivo due to the effects of phosphorylation, glycosylation, RNA splicing and sulfation. However, both thrombin and OPN often localised together at sites of inflammation, injury, tumor cells and angiogenesis.
MOUSE OSTEOPONTIN ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse OPN (0-17) rabbit IgG.
- Labelled Antibody (30x Concentrated).
- EIA Buffer.
- Standard: Mouse OPN.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- TMB Chromogen.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
- Stop Solution.
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of OPN using current mouse osteopontin (OPN) ELISA kit is 0.15 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 1.0 – 64.0 pg/ml.
– Mouse Osteopontin (OPN): ELISA
– Titer Assay: 88.1 – 102.1%
– Added Recovery Assay: 92.6 – 101.2%
– Intra – Assay: 4.1 – 5.0%
– Inter – Assay: 8.7 – 9.5%
– Specificity: Mouse-OPN (100%), Human-OPN (4.3%), Rat-OPN (14.8%)
– Sensitivity: 0.15 ng/mL
- Does elevated osteopontin level play an important role in the development of scoliosis in bipedal mice? Spine J. (2015) 15 (7): 1660-4. Xie N., et al.
- Age dependent increase in the levels of osteopontin inhibits skeletal muscle regeneration. Aging (Albany NY). (2012) 4 (8): 553-66. Paliwal P., et al.
- Increased osteopontin contributes to inhibition of bone mineralization in FGF23-deficient mice. J Bone Miner Res. (2014) 29 (3): 693-704. Yuan Q., et al.
- Osteopontin: participation in inflammation or mucosal protection in inflammatory bowel diseases? Dig Dis Sci. (2013) 58 (6): 1569-80. Chen F., et al.
- Full Name: Osteopontin ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: EDTA Plasma, Cell Culture Media, Urine
- Sensitivity: 0.15 pg/ml