Mouse N-ERC/Mesothelin ELISA kit is a protocol intended for analysing quantitative levels of mouse N-ERC or mesothelin in samples of cell supernatant, serum and plasma. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.15 ng/ml.
ERC was first discovered as a gene that was expressed highly in cancer affected renal tissue when compared to normal renal tissues in Eker rats. The megakaryocyte potentiating factor (MPF) or the mesothelin are the equivalent human homologue of this protein. This protein has a major involvement in mesothelioma and it is can be detected regularly in mesothelial cells. It is expressed as a 71 kDa GPI anchor-type membrane protein which is often digested to release 31 kDa and 40 kDa fragments. The following procedure is suitable for detecting many different types of diagnostic applications and it is specifically designed for the detection of the N-ERC and mesothelin (31 kDa fragment).
MOUSE N-ERC/MESOTHELIN ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse ERC (150) rabbit IgG.
- Labelled Antibody HRP Conjugated (30x Conc.).
- Standard: Mouse N-ERC/Mesothelin.
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- TMB Chromogen.
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (Concentrated).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of mouse N-ERC and mesothelin using this mouse N-ERC/Mesothelin ELISA kit is 0.15 ng/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 0.5 – 32.0 ng/ml.
– Mouse N-ERC/Mesothelin: ELISA
– Added Recovery Assay: 74.9 – 119.4%
– Intra – Assay: 4.1 – 9.4%
– Inter – Assay: 6.0 – 10.8%
– Specificity: Mouse N-ERC/Mesothelin (100.0%), Mouse C-ERC/Mesothelin (<0.1%).
– Sensitivity: 0.15 ng/mL
- Novel ELISA system for detection of N-ERC/mesothelin in the sera of mesothelioma patients. Cancer Sci. (2006) 97 (9): 928-32. Shiomi K., et al.
- Impact of renal failure on the tumor markers of mesothelioma, N-ERC/mesothelin and osteopontin. Anticancer Res. (2011) 31 (4): 1427-30. Shiomi K., et al.
- The utility of serum N-ERC/mesothelin as a biomarker of ovarian carcinoma. Oncol Lett. (2012) 4 (4): 637-641. Saeki H., et al.
- Sensitive and specific new enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for N-ERC/mesothelin increases its potential as a useful serum tumor marker for mesothelioma. Clin Cancer Res. (2008) 14 (5): 1431-7. Shiomi K., et al.
- Full Name: N-ERC/Mesothelin ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum
- Sensitivity: 0.15 ng/ml