Mouse MIP-2 ELISA kit is designed for measuring quantitative amounts of mouse macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP2, IL8, GRO-beta, MIP-2, GROβ/ MIP-2) using serum, plasma or cell culture supernatant. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.36 pg/ml.
Macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP-2, IL-8, MIP2, GRO-beta) which is also known as chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2 (CXCL2) is a small cytokine that is often secreted at the sites of inflammation by neutrophils and monocytes. One of its main function is as a chemotactic agent for hematopoietic and leukocyte cells and this is carried out by binding to chemokine receptor CXCR2. The cxcl2 gene is localised on the human chromosome 4 amongst a cluster of many other CXC chemokines. GROβ/ MIP-2 is involved in a large number of immune responses such as angiogenesis, wound healing and cancer metastasis.
MOUSE MIP-2 ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse GROβ/ MIP-2 rabbit IgG.
- Labelled Antibody HRP Conjugated (30x Conc.).
- Standard: Recombinant mouse GROβ/ MIP-2.
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- Chromogen (TMB).
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of mouse MIP-2 (Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 2 using this mouse GROβ/MIP-2 ELISA kit is 0.36 pg/ml. The dynamic assay range for this kit is 1.0 – 64.0 pg/ml.
– Mouse GROβ/ MIP-2: ELISA
– Titer Assay: 85.0 – 93.7%
– Added Recovery Assay: 80.4 – 98.3%
– Intra – Assay: 4.5 – 7.2%
– Inter – Assay: 3.5 – 6.6%
– Specificity: Mouse GROβ/ MIP-2 (100.0%)
– Sensitivity: 0.36 pg/mL
- Protective effect of rutin on LPS-induced acute lung injury via down-regulation of MIP-2 expression and MMP-9 activation through inhibition of Akt phosphorylation. Int Immunopharmacol. (2014) 22 (2): 409-13. Chen W.Y., et al.
- Tephrosin attenuates sepsis induced acute lung injury in rats by impeding expression of ICAM-1 and MIP-2. Microb Pathog. (2018) 117: 93-99. Yang J., et al.
- Effects of storage conditions on the stability of serum CD163, NGAL, HMGB1 and MIP2. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. (2015) 8 (4): 4099-105. Wang J., et al.
- MicroRNA-26a/-26b-COX-2-MIP-2 Loop Regulates Allergic Inflammation and Allergic Inflammation-promoted Enhanced Tumorigenic and Metastatic Potential of Cancer Cells. J Biol Chem. (2015) 290 (22): 14245-66. Kwon Y., et al.
- Full Name: MIP-2 ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum, Cell Culture Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 0.36 pg/ml