- Created on the 20 August, 2018.
Mouse MIP-2 ELISA kit is designed for measuring quantitative amounts of mouse macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP2, IL8, GRO-beta, MIP-2) using serum, plasma or cell culture supernatant. This mouse MIP2 ELISA kit has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.36 pg/ml.
Macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP-2, IL-8, MIP2, GRO-beta) which is also known as chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 2 (CXCL2) is a small cytokine that is often secreted at the sites of inflammation by neutrophils and monocytes. One of its main function is as a chemotactic agent for hematopoietic and leukocyte cells and this is carried out by binding to chemokine receptor CXCR2. The cxcl2 gene is localised on the human chromosome 4 amongst a cluster of many other CXC chemokines. MIP-2 is involved in a large number of immune responses such as angiogenesis, wound healing and cancer metastasis. The following mouse MIP2 ELISA kit is suitable for analysing various diagnostic applications.
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of mouse macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP2, GRO-beta, IL-8) using current mouse MIP-2 ELISA kit is 0.36 pg/ml. The dynamic assay range for this kit is 1.0 – 64.0 pg/ml.
- Protective effect of rutin on LPS-induced acute lung injury via down-regulation of MIP-2 expression and MMP-9 activation through inhibition of Akt phosphorylation. Int Immunopharmacol. (2014) 22 (2): 409-13. Chen W.Y., et al.
- Tephrosin attenuates sepsis induced acute lung injury in rats by impeding expression of ICAM-1 and MIP-2. Microb Pathog. (2018) 117: 93-99. Yang J., et al.
- Effects of storage conditions on the stability of serum CD163, NGAL, HMGB1 and MIP2. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. (2015) 8 (4): 4099-105. Wang J., et al.
- MicroRNA-26a/-26b-COX-2-MIP-2 Loop Regulates Allergic Inflammation and Allergic Inflammation-promoted Enhanced Tumorigenic and Metastatic Potential of Cancer Cells. J Biol Chem. (2015) 290 (22): 14245-66. Kwon Y., et al.
- Full Name: MIP-2 ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum, Cell Culture Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 0.36 pg/ml