Rat LRG ELISA kit can be used for qualitative measurement of leucine rich alpha2-glycoprotein (leucine rich alpha-2-glycoprotein, LRG) using rat serum, urine, culture supernatant and EDTA-plasma samples. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 1.68 ng/ml.
Leucine rich alpha2-glycoprotein (LRG) belongs to a family of protein that are rich in leucine repeats. LRG are involved in a large number of processes which can include signal transduction, cell adhesion, protein to protein interactions and cell development. The levels of LRG serum levels have been reported to be significantly elevated in the cerebrospinal fluid in iNPH and in rheumatoid arthritis patients when compared to healthy controls.
RAT LRG ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-rat LRG (191) rabbit IgG.
- Labelled antibody (30x Conc.).
- Standard: Recombinant rat LRG.
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- Chromogen (TMB).
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
- Stop Solution.
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of rat leucine rich alpha2-glycoprotein (LRG, leucine rich alpha-2-glycoprotein) using current rat LRG ELISA kit is 1.68 ng/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 6.25 – 500 ng/ml.
– Rat LRG: ELISA
– Added Recovery Assay: 83.2 – 110.3%
– Intra – Assay: 5.6 – 7.0%
– Inter – Assay: 5.1 – 11.7%
– Sensitivity: 1.68 ng/mL
- Novel brain-specific bovine cDNA for a developmentally regulated mRNA encoding a putative new member of the leucine-rich glycoprotein (LRG) family. Neurochem Res. (1992) 17 (9): 907-16. Tan E.C. and Lim L.
- Myeloid cell-derived LRG attenuates adverse cardiac remodelling after myocardial infarction. Cardiovasc Res. (2016) 109 (2): 272-82. Kumagai S., et al.
- Leucine-rich α-2-glycoprotein promotes TGFβ1-mediated growth suppression in the Lewis lung carcinoma cell lines. Oncotarget. (2015) 6 (13): 11009-22. Takemoto N., et al.
- LRG-accelerated differentiation defines unique G-CSFR signaling pathways downstream of PU.1 and C/EBPepsilon that modulate neutrophil activation. J Leukoc Biol. (2008) 83 (5): 1277-85. Ai J., et al.
- Full Name: LRG ELISA Kit (Rat)
- Reactivity: Rat
- Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Urine, Cell Culture Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 1.68 ng/ml
OTHER RELATED ELISA KITS