Mouse LRG ELISA kit is designed for analysing qualitative levels of leucine rich alpha2-glycoprotein (alpha-2-glycoprotein, LRG) in mouse serum, cell culture supernatant and plasma. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.06 ng/ml.
Leucine rich alpha2-glycoprotein (LRG) has many functions which can include: protein to protein interactions, cell adhesion, cell development and signal transduction. It is member of a protein family which contains a large number of leucine repeats and its levels in serum have been found to be increase in rheumatoid arthritis patients and in the cerebrospinal fluid in iNPH.
MOUSE LRG ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse LRG (138) Rabbit IgG.
- Labelled antibody (30x Conc.).
- Standard: Recombinant mouse leucine rich alpha2-glycoprotein.
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution for Labelled antibody.
- Chromogen (TMB).
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of mouse leucine rich alpha2-glycoprotein (LRG, alpha-2-glycoprotein) using current mouse LRG ELISA kit is 0.06 ng/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 0.25 – 16.0 ng/ml.
– Mouse LRG: ELISA
– Added Recovery Assay: 76.9 – 100.0%
– Intra – Assay: 5.7 – 9.0%
– Inter – Assay: 5.3 – 11.0%
– Sensitivity: 0.06 pg/mL
- Lrg participates in lipopolysaccharide preconditioning-induced brain ischemia injury via TLR4 signaling pathway. J Mol Neurosci. (2014) 54 (1): 20-6. Gong G., et al.
- ELISA for human serum leucine-rich alpha-2-glycoprotein-1 employing cytochrome c as the capturing ligand. J Immunol Methods. (2008) 336 (1): 22-9. Weivoda S., et al.
- Leucine-rich α-2-glycoprotein promotes TGFβ1-mediated growth suppression in the Lewis lung carcinoma cell lines. Oncotarget. (2015) 6 (13): 11009-22. Takemoto N., et al.
- Leucine rich α-2 glycoprotein is a potential urinary biomarker for renal tubular injury. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. (2018) 498 (4): 1045-1051. Lee H., et al.
- Full Name: LRG ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: Plasma (EDTA), Serum, Cell Culture Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 0.06 ng/ml