Mouse KC/GRO ELISA kit is intended for analysing quantitative concentrations of mouse KC or GRO (CXCL1, GRO-alpha, NAP-3 and MGSA-alpha) in plasma, serum, cell supernatant media. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 1.27 pg/ml.
KC/GRO is predominately produced as a result of fibroblasts being induced by PDGF and are found to be expressed in either endothelial cells or macrophages. These are chemokines (CXC) which are also referred to as GRO-alpha, NAP-3, CXCL1 and MGSA-alpha. GRO/KC is an intercrine alpha which displays chemotactic activity for neutrophils and is responsible for activating neutrophils during inflammation. It can produce a biological signal through binding to its CXCR2 receptor. The N-terminal processed form of KC (5-72) can display highly enhanced hematopoietic activity. There is also evidence to indicate that KC/GRO and its respective receptors are important for neutrophil chemotaxis during epidemic keratoconjuctivits.
MOUSE KC/GRO ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-mouse GRO/KC rabbit IgG
- Labelled Antibody (30x Conc.).
- Standard: Recombinant mouse GRO/KC.
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- Chromogen (TMB).
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of mouse KC and GRO (GRO-alpha, CXCL1, MGSA-alpha and NAP-3) using current mouse KC/GRO ELISA kit was approximately 1.27 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 23.44 – 1,500.0 pg/ml.
– Mouse KC/GRO: ELISA
– Titer Assay: 99.9 – 108.8%
– Added Recovery Assay: 99.6 – 116.6%
– Intra – Assay: 4.1 – 12.4%
– Inter – Assay: 3.1 – 4.1%
– Specificity: Mouse GRO/KC (100.0%), Mouse GROβ/MIP-2 (≦0.1%), Rat GRO/CINC-2α (≦0.1%), Rat GRO/CINC-2β (0.5%), Rat GRO/CINC-3 (≦0.1%).
– Sensitivity: 1.27 pg/mL
- Identification of unique truncated KC/GRO beta chemokines with potent hematopoietic and anti-infective activities. J Immunol. (2000) 164 (7): 3774-82. King A.G., et al.
- Keratinocyte chemoattractant (KC)/human growth-regulated oncogene (GRO) chemokines and pro-inflammatory chemokine networks in mouse and human ovarian epithelial cancer cells. Cancer Biol Ther. (2007) 6 (8): 1302-12. Son D.S., et al.
- Direct hepatotoxic effect of KC chemokine in the liver without infiltration of neutrophils. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). (2005) 230 (8): 573-86. Stefanovic L., et al.
- Up-regulated expression of the CXCR2 ligand KC/GRO-alpha in atherosclerotic lesions plays a central role in macrophage accumulation and lesion progression. Am J Pathol. (2006) 168 (4): 1385-95. Boisvert W.A., et al.
- Full Name: KC/GRO ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 1.27 pg/ml