We have a simple and easy system to follow, yet it is a very effective process.
1. REQUEST QUOTE
- Please contact us with a list of the ELISA kits you are interested in purchasing.
- We have over 2000 kits available and are confident that we will be able to supply you with what you are looking for.
- Currently, we are updating our product listing sections and will have these showing on our website once they are all completed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
2. RECEIVE QUOTE
- We will email you the quote within 24 hours from you making the request.
- You can either have a simple email quote or an official quote (for this we would require your complete purchasing details).
- Please check the quote to ensure the details are complete and correct.
- Also, make a note of the quote reference number (you need to mention this on your purchase order).
3. EMAIL PURCAHSE ORDER (PO)
- We will not take any responsibility for items that have been ordered incorrectly.
- Cancellation will not be accepted if the order has been processed and dispatched.
- We strongly advise that you double check everything carefully before placing your order.
- Please remember to include the quote reference number to your order, this will allows us to easily match it to the quote that was sent out to you.
- Purchase orders can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. RECEIVE GOODS
- Upon receipt of goods we would advise that you carefully check for any damages, defects, shortages or any other discrepancy because we will not be responsible for this after 10 days from when the items were dispatched.
- If you have any issues, please contact us straight away so that we can help you to resolves these.
5. RECEIVE INVOICE & PAY
- Invoice will be sent to the invoice address you provide on your purchase order.
- If you require the invoice to be emailed out you, please provide us with these instructions.
- All payment details are mentioned on the invoice and the payment terms is within 30 days from the delivery date.