- Created on the 24 February, 2018.
Rat GRO/CINC-3 ELISA kit is designed for measuring quantitative levels of both native and recombinant rat GRO/CINC-3 using samples of serum, plasma-EDTA and cell supernatant. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.51 pg/ml.
Cytokine-induced neutrophil chemo attractant 3 (CINC-3) is expressed by cytokine-stimulated rat fibroblasts and alveolar macrophages. Based on its DNA and protein sequences, CINC-3 is also referred to as rat MIP-2, CXCL1 and GRO beta. GRO/CINC-3 is a member of the alpha CXC chemokines subfamily and the protein sequence of rat CINC-3 is found to display 88% identity with murine MIP-2. CINC-3 has been identified to possess a potent chemo tactic factor for rat neutrophil both in vivo and in vitro.
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of rat GRO/CINC-3 using this rat GRO/CINC-3 ELISA kit was approximately 0.51 pg/ml. The dynamic assay range for this kit is 4.69 – 300.0 pg/ml.
- Recombinant production and biological properties of rat cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractants, GRO/CINC-2 alpha, CINC-2 beta and CINC-3. Eur J Biochem. (1995) 231 (2): 306-11. Shibata F., et al.
- Lipopolysaccharide Upregulates the Expression of CINC-3 and LIX in Primary NG2 Cells. Neurochem Res. (2016) 41 (6): 1448-57. Li Y., et al.
- Contribution of cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant CINC-2 and CINC-3 to neutrophil recruitment in lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in rats. Inflamm Res. (2001) 50 (10): 503-8. Takano K. and Nakagawa H.
- Expression of cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant in rat lungs following an intratracheal instillation of micron-sized nickel oxide nanoparticle agglomerates. Toxicol Ind Health. (2014) 30 (9): 851-60. Morimoto Y., et al.
- Full Name: GRO/CINC-3 ELISA Kit (Rat)
- Reactivity: Rat
- Sample Type: EDTA-Plasma, Serum, Cell Culture Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 0.51 pg/ml