- Created on the 24 February, 2018.
Rat GRO/CINC-2 beta ELISA kit is a method for analysing quantitative concentrations of GRO/CINC-2-beta (GRO/CINC-2b) in serum and cell culture supernatant. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 7.0 pg/ml.
GRO/CINC-1 (also known as cytokine-induced neutrophil chemo attractant 1) was first identified in purified media that was conditioned using IL-1 beta stimulated rat kidney epithelial cells. It belongs to the CXC chemokines family and there are three different family members: CINC-2a, CINC-2b and CINC-3 (MIP-2). These display protein sequence homology between 63-67% and are the rat counterpart to human GRO. Grow Related Oncogene (GRO) is a member of the IL-8 family of polypeptides and has three isoforms (alpha, beta and gamma), these share sequence identity of 68%, 71% and 68% respectively.
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of rat GRO/CINC-2b (GRO/CINC-2-beta) using this rat GRO/CINC-2 beta ELISA kit was approximately 7.0 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 9.38 – 600.0 pg/ml.
- Neutrophil chemoattractant 2 beta regulates expression of the Reg gene in injured gastric mucosa in rats. Gastroenterology. (2000) 119 (6): 1610-22. Kazumori H., et al.
- Expression of CINC-2 beta is related to the state of differentiation of alveolar epithelial cells. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. (2005) 33 (5): 505-12. Nishina K., et al.
- Recombinant production and biological properties of rat cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractants, GRO/CINC-2 alpha, CINC-2 beta and CINC-3. Eur J Biochem. (1995) 231 (2): 306-11. Shibata F., et al.
- Gene structure, cDNA cloning, and expression of the rat cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant-2 (CINC-2) gene. Cytokine. (1998) 10 (3): 169-74. Shibata F., et al.
- Full Name: GRO/CINC-2 Beta ELISA Kit (Rat)
- Reactivity: Rat
- Sample Type: Serum, Cell Culture Media Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 7.0 pg/ml