Rat GRO/CINC-2 beta ELISA kit is a method for analysing quantitative concentrations of GRO/CINC-2-beta (GRO/CINC-2b, GRO/CINC-2β) in serum and cell culture supernatant. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 7.0 pg/ml.
GRO/CINC-1 (also known as cytokine-induced neutrophil chemo attractant 1) was first identified in purified media that was conditioned using IL-1 beta stimulated rat kidney epithelial cells. It belongs to the CXC chemokines family and there are three different family members: CINC-2a, CINC-2b and CINC-3 (MIP-2). These display protein sequence homology between 63-67% and are the rat counterpart to human GRO. Grow Related Oncogene (GRO) is a member of the IL-8 family of polypeptides and has three isoforms (alpha, beta and gamma), these share sequence identity of 68%, 71% and 68% respectively.
RAT GRO/CINC-2 BETA ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti- rat GRO/CINC-2β Rabbit IgG.
- Labelled Antibody.
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labelled Antibody.
- TMB Chromogen.
- Wash Buffer (40x Concentrated).
- Stop Solution.
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of rat GRO/CINC-2b (GRO/CINC-2-beta) using this rat GRO/CINC-2β ELISA kit was approximately 7.0 pg/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 9.38 – 600.0 pg/ml.
– Rat GRO/CINC-2β: ELISA
– Titer Assay: 91.1 – 113.2%
– Added Recovery Assay: 92.7 – 102.1%
– Intra – Assay: 2.9 – 7.5%
– Inter – Assay: 1.7 – 6.6%
– Specificity: Rat GRO/CINC-2 beta (100%)
– Sensitivity: 7.0 pg/mL
- Neutrophil chemoattractant 2 beta regulates expression of the Reg gene in injured gastric mucosa in rats. Gastroenterology. (2000) 119 (6): 1610-22. Kazumori H., et al.
- Expression of CINC-2 beta is related to the state of differentiation of alveolar epithelial cells. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. (2005) 33 (5): 505-12. Nishina K., et al.
- Recombinant production and biological properties of rat cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractants, GRO/CINC-2 alpha, CINC-2 beta and CINC-3. Eur J Biochem. (1995) 231 (2): 306-11. Shibata F., et al.
- Gene structure, cDNA cloning, and expression of the rat cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant-2 (CINC-2) gene. Cytokine. (1998) 10 (3): 169-74. Shibata F., et al.
- Full Name: GRO/CINC-2 Beta ELISA Kit (Rat)
- Reactivity: Rat
- Sample Type: Serum, Cell Culture Media Supernatant
- Sensitivity: 7.0 pg/ml