Human gliadin IgM ELISA kit can be used for detecting in-vitro quantitative concentrations of human IgM antibodies against gliadin (gliadin IgM) in plasma or serum. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of 0.94 U/ml.
Anti gliadin antibodies (AGA) are made up of three subtypes anti gliadin IgA (useful in diagnosing coeliac disease patients), anti gliadin IgG (non-celiac gluten sensitivities and coeliac disease) and anti-gliadin IgE (allergy related conditions). The following gliadin IgM ELISA kit is designed to be used for many diagnostic applications. They are present in wheat (as prolamin), existing as 3 alleles AA, BB or DD and are produced in response to gliadin. Each of the alleles are slightly different and therefore able to produce a variety of antibodies. Gliadin are forming crucial components of gluten and become n more widely used in the diagnosis of gluten-induced enteropathy.
GLIADIN IGM ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Microtiter Strips: 12 strips with 8 breakable wells each, coated with a gliadin antigen (purified gluten antigen from wheat).
- Calibrator A (Negative Control): No IgM antibodies against gliadin.
- Calibrator B (Cut-Off Standard): Low concentration of IgM antibodies against gliadin.
- Calibrator C (Weak Positive Control): Medium concentration of IgM antibodies against gliadin.
- Calibrator D (Positive Control): High concentration of IgM antibodies against gliadin.
- Enzyme Conjugate: Containing anti-human-IgM-HRP (rabbit), in protein-containing buffer solution.
- Substrate Solution: Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB).
- Stop Solution: 1 N acidic solution.
- Sample Diluent.
- Washing Buffer (10x).
The minimum detection sensitivity level of human anti gliadin IgM (gliadin IgM) using current human gliadin IgM ELISA kit was 0.94 U/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 1.0 – 300.0 U/ml.
- IgG, IgA and IgE gliadin antibody determinations as screening test for untreated coeliac disease in children, a multicentre study. Eur J Pediatr. (1989) 148 (6): 496-502. Bürgin-Wolff A., et al.
- Class and subclass-associated specificity differences of anti-gliadin antibodies from mucosa and serum. Immunology. (1992) 77 (4): 604-8. Engström P.E., et al.
- Secretion of gliadin antibody by coeliac jejunal mucosal biopsies cultured in vitro. Clin Exp Immunol. (1986) 64 (1): 119-24. Ciclitira P.J., et al.
- Gliadin antibody production by small intestinal lymphocytes from patients with coeliac disease. Int Arch Allergy Appl Immunol. (1989) 89 (2-3): 246-9. Ciclitira P.J., et al.
- Immunoreactivity to food antigens in patients with chronic urticaria. Immunol Invest. (2014) 43 (5): 504-16. Rašković S., et al.
- Full Name: Gliadin IgM ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Serum, Plasma
- Sensitivity: 0.94 U/ml