Human gliadin IgG ELISA kit is a procedure for measuring in-vitro quantitative amounts of IgG antibodies against gliadin (gliadin IgG) in human serum or plasma samples. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of 1.11 U/ml.
Anti gliadin antibodies (AGA) are prolamin that are present in wheat and are formed in response to gliadin. Currently, there are 3 alleles which exist AA, BB and DD, each of which has the ability to produce slightly different antibodies. There are 3 subtypes: anti-gliadin IgA (present in patients with coeliac disease), anti-gliadin IgG (associated with non-celiac gluten sensitivity and often linked with coeliac disease and other non-celiac gluten sensitivities) and anti-gliadin IgE (related to allergy conditions such as asthma and urticarial). The following gliadin-IgG ELISA kit is ideal for various diagnostic applications. Majority of gliadin are forming important components of gluten and are also vital in diagnosing gluten-induced enteropathy for example in celiac disease. Furthermore, Serological methods that are used to determine levels of IgG and IgA antibodies against endomysium, reticulin and gliadin are now frequently used for screening.
GLIADIN IGG ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Microtiter Strips: 12 strips with 8 breakable wells each, coated with a gliadin antigen (purified gluten antigen from wheat).
- Calibrator A (Negative Control): No IgG antibodies against gliadin.
- Calibrator B (Cut-Off Standard): Low concentration of IgG antibodies against gliadin.
- Calibrator C (Weak Positive Control): Medium concentration of IgG antibodies against gliadin.
- Calibrator D (Positive Control): High concentration of IgG antibodies against gliadin.
- Enzyme Conjugate: Anti-human-IgG-HRP (rabbit), in protein-containing buffer solution.
- Substrate Solution: Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB).
- Stop Solution: 1 N acidic solution.
- Sample Diluent.
- Washing Buffer (10x).
The minimum detection sensitivity level of anti-gliadin IgG (gliadin IgG) using current human gliadin-IgG ELISA kit was 1.11 U/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 1.0 – 150.0 U/ml.
- Serum IgG subclass antibodies to gliadin and other dietary antigens in children with coeliac disease. Clin Exp Immunol. (1986) 64 (3): 526-35. Husby S., et al.
- Screening for coeliac disease in adults by simultaneous determination of IgA and IgG gliadin antibodies. Scand J Gastroenterol. (1986) 21 (9): 1058-62. Friis S.U. and Gudmand-Høyer E.
- Gliadin IgG antibodies and circulating immune complexes. Scand J Gastroenterol. (2009) 44 (2): 168-71. Eisenmann A., et al.
- Serum IgA and IgG gliadin antibodies and small intestinal mucosal damage in children. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. (1985) 4 (6): 917-22. Lindberg T., et al.
- Specific circulating anti-gliadin IgG-class antibody does not mediate intestinal enteropathy in gliadin-fed mice. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. (1992) 97 (2): 160-6. Smart C.J., et al.
- Full Name: Gliadin IgG ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum
- Sensitivity: 11 U/ml