Growth factors (GFs) are required for the regulation of a variety of cellular processes and is generally a term which is used to describe a natural protein which has the ability to stimulate cellular proliferation and differentiation. The specific cellular response which is triggered by the action of growth factor signalling can lead to a wide array of cell actions such as: cell survival, control over migration and the differentiation or proliferation of specific subsets of cells. Other functions of growth factors include the tissue homeostasis maintenance and would healing in adults. Many growth factors and their receptors are also implicated in tumor formation if their activities become unregulated.
Most Popular Growth Factor ELISA Kits
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) ELISA Kit
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I) ELISA Kit
- Transforming Growth Factor Alpha (TGF-Alpha) ELISA Kit
- Bone Morphogenic Protein-2 (BMP-2) ELISA Kit
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) ELISA Kit