Human ENA-6 profile ELISA kit is a procedure for profile screening in-vitro quantitative levels of IgG auto-antibodies to extractable nuclear antigens (ENA-6 profile: Sm, RNP/Sm, Jo-1, SS-A, SS-B, Scl-70) in human serum and plasma samples. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of diagn. 86.4%.
Extractable nuclear antigens (ENA-6 profile): Sm, RNP/Sm, Jo-1, SS-A (52 and 60 kDa), SS-B and Scl-70 are bound to the microwells.
Extractable nuclear antigen-6 (ENA-6) are intending for profiling one or more autoantibodies that has the ability to react with proteins within the cell nucleus. The following ENA-6 profile ELISA kit will usually include anti-Sm, anti-SS-A (Ro), anti-SS-B (La), anti-RNP, Scl-70 and anti-Jo-1. These are vital in helping to diagnose autoimmune disorder and aiding in distinguishing between different disorders, this is possible because one or more anti-ENA antibodies are found to be associated to specific autoimmune disorders. The ENA IgG profile assay can be either an ENA-4 or an ENA-6 autoantibody tests.
ENA-6 PROFILE ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Divisible Microplate: Consisting of 12 modules of 8 wells each, coated with individual highly purified Sm, RNP/Sm, Scl-70, SS-A, SS-B, Jo-1.
- Calibrators (Cut-Off): Made up from ENA-6 antigens.
- Control Positive and Control Negative: Containing human ENA-6 profile antibodies in a serum/buffer matrix.
- Sample Buffer (5x).
- Enzyme Conjugate: Consists of anti-human IgG antibodies, HRP labelled.
- Substrate: Tetramethylbenzidin (TMB).
- Stop Solution: Contains acid.
- Wash Buffer (50x).
- Instruction for Use.
- Certificate of Analysis.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of IgG antibody to extractable nuclear antigen-6 (ENA-6, anti-ENA-6, ENA-6 IgG ) using current human ENA-6 profile ELISA kit was diagn. 86.4%. The dynamic range for this assay is to a cut-off index 1.0.
- A distinctive autoantibody profile in black female patients with lupus nephritis. Arthritis Rheum. (1993) 36 (11): 1560-5. McCarty G.A., et al.
- Relationship between snRNA species contained in nuclear antigens recognized by autoantibodies and the clinical profile in systemic rheumatic diseases. Biomed Pharmacother. (1982) 36 (3): 134-9. Assens C., et al.
- Extractable nuclear antigen autoantibodies and their association with other autoantibodies and thymoma in myasthenia gravis. J Neuroimmunol. (1985) 8 (2-3): 185-97. Warlow R., et al.
- Full Name: ENA-6 Profile ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum
- Sensitivity: 86.4%