- Created on the 2 June, 2017.
Extractable nuclear antigen profile (ENA-4) is designed to be used to detect one or more autoantibodies that can react with cell nucleus proteins. There are certain autoimmune disorders that have been specifically linked with the presence of one or more anti-ENA antibodies and it is this association which can be used in the diagnosis of an autoimmune disorder and also in helping to distinguish between disorders. The ENA profile typically is made up of either of 4 (ENA-4) or 6 (ENA-6) autoantibody tests. A 4-test ENA profile will include anti-SS-A (Ro), anti-SS-B (La), anti-RNP and anti-Sm.
Human ENA-4 ELISA kit is designed for detecting in-vitro quantitative profile screening of IgG autoantibodies to extractable nuclear antigens (ENAs) in human plasma or serum. This assay has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of diagn. 84.9%.
Extractable nuclear antigens RNP/Sm, SS-A (52 and 60 kDa) and SS-B, Sm are bound to the microwells.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of human extractable nuclear antigen profile (ENA-4 profile) using this human ENA-4 ELISA kit was diagn. 84.9%. The dynamic assay range for this kit is to a cut-off index 1.0.
- Practical evaluation of methods for detection and specificity of autoantibodies to extractablenuclear antigens. Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. (2004) 11 (2): 297-301. Orton S.M., et al.
- [Evolution of autoantibodies profile in systemic lupus erythematosus according to age and clinical manifestations]. Ann Biol Clin (Paris). (2014) 72 (3): 351-8. French. Diallo M.S., et al.
- Comparison of two extractable nuclear antigen testing algorithms: ALBIA versus ELISA/line immunoassay. Pathology. (2016) 48 (5): 491-7. Chandratilleke D., et al.
- Clinical performance evaluation of a novel rapid response chemiluminescent immunoassay for the detection of autoantibodies to extractable nuclear antigens. Clin Chim Acta. (2013) 424: 141-7. Bentow C., et al.
- Autoantibody profile in systemic sclerosis. Acta Med Iran. (2010) 48 (1): 12-20. Behmanesh F., et al.
- Full Name: ENA-4 Profile ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum
- Sensitivity: 84.9%