Mouse angiotensinogen intact ELISA kit is designed for analysing quantitative amounts of intact angiotensinogen (AGT) in mouse serum, plasma and cell culture supernatant samples. This assay has a minimum sensitivity detection limit of 0.01 ng/ml.
Angiotensinogen (AGT) is an a-2-globulin protein which is a member of the serpin family, it is released from the liver into the blood where it can be cleaved to generate angiotensin. An important component of the renin-angiotensin system that is essential in regulating blood pressure and fluid balance. Increasing the levels of thyroid hormone, estrogen, angiontensin II and corticosteroid can result in elevating the plasma concentration of angiotensinogen. AGT has been linked to pre-eclampsia, neonatal and foetal mortality, morbidity, predisposition to hypertension and many heterogeneous disorders.
MOUSE ANGIOTENSINOGEN INTACT ELISA KIT CONTENT
All reagents supplied need to be stored at 2 °C – 8 °C, unopened reagents will retain reactivity until expiration date. Do not use reagents beyond this date.
- Pre-Coated Plate: Anti-Mouse AGT (135).
- Labeled Antibody (30x Conc.).
- Standard: Recombinant Mouse Angiotensinogen.
- EIA Buffer.
- Solution For Labeled Antibody.
- TMB Chromogen.
- Stop Solution.
- Wash Buffer (40x Conc.).
The minimum sensitivity detection limit of angiotensinogen intact (AGT) using this mouse intact angiotensinogen ELISA kit was approximately 0.01 ng/ml. The dynamic range for this assay is 0.16 – 10.0 ng/ml.
– Mouse Intact Angiotensinogen: ELISA
– Titer Assay: 77.3 – 100.8%
– Added Recovery Assay: 84.0 – 105.2%
– Intra – Assay: 5.0 – 9.9%
– Inter – Assay: 5.1 – 12.3%
– Specificity: 100%
– Sensitivity: 0.03 ng/mL
- Quantification of intact plasma AGT consisting of oxidized and reduced conformations using a modified ELISA. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. (2016) 311 (6): F1211-F1216. Satou R., et al.
- Liver angiotensinogen is the primary source of renal angiotensin II. J Am Soc Nephrol. (2012) 23 (7): 1181-9. Matsusaka T., et al.
- An intact renin-angiotensin system is a prerequisite for normal renal development. J Hypertens. (2000) 18 (2): 123-37. Review. Guron G. and Friberg P.
- Role of the local renin-angiotensin system in cardiac damage: a minireview focussing on transgenic animal models. J Mol Cell Cardiol. (2002) 34 (11): 1455-62. Review. Bader M.
- Full Name: Angiotensinogen Intact ELISA Kit (Mouse)
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Sample Type: Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum, Plasma,
- Sensitivity: 0.01 ng/ml