- Created on the 26 May, 2017.
Human ANCA profile ELISA kit is intended for profiling in vitro quantitative levels of IgG anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (IgG ANCA) in human plasma and serum. This ANCA profile ELISA kit has a minimum analytical sensitivity limit of diagn. 90.2%.
Purified antigens PR3, MPO, BPI, Elastase, Cathepsin G, Lysozyme and Lactoferrin are coated on to individual rows A to H of the microwell plate.
Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (ANCA) are a group of autoantibodies that are mainly IgG type which are directed towards the cytoplasmic components of monocytes and neutrophil granulocytes (mostly white blood cells). Usually they are analysed by carry out blood tests in a number of different autoimmune disorders, especially systemic vasculitis (ANCA-associated vasculitides). ANCAs have been linked with vasculitides for example granulomatosis with polyangiitis, microscopic polyangiitis, eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis and drug induced vasculitides. Human ANCA ELISA assay have been effectively used in diagnostic research institutes even though indirect immunofluorescence (IF) is favoured for screening many ANCAs. The advantage of ELISA is that it can detect specific antibodies to an individual antigen, some of the most common antigens that are used include PR3 and MPO (usually tested after a positive IF test). ANCA profile ELISA kit is designed for diagnostic applications.
The minimum detection sensitivity level of IgG autoantibodies to neutrophil cytoplasmic antigens (ANCA profile) using this human ANCA profile ELISA kit was diagn. 90.2%.The dynamic range for this ELISA assay is cut-off index 1.0.
- Expression profile of leukocyte genes activated by anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibodies (ANCA). Kidney Int. (2002) 62 (5): 1638-49. Yang J.J., et al.
- A novel autoantibody against moesin in the serum of patients with MPO-ANCA-associated vasculitis. Nephrol Dial Transplant. (2014) 29 (6): 1168-77. Suzuki K., et al.
- Clinical use of serological tests for antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies. What do the studies say? Rheum Dis Clin North Am. (2001) 27 (4): 799-813, vi-vii. Review. Wiik AS.
- Implication of B lymphocytes in the pathogenesis of ANCA-associated vasculitides. Autoimmun Rev. (2015) 14 (11): 996-1004. Review. Dumoitier N., et al.
- Expression profile of proinflammatory genes in neutrophil-enriched granulocytes stimulated with native anti-PR3 autoantibodies. J Physiol Pharmacol. (2012) 63 (3): 249-56. Surmiak M., et al.
- Full Name: ANCA Profile ELISA Kit
- Reactivity: Human
- Sample Type: Plasma, Serum
- Sensitivity: 90.2%